F*ck Rppvp EU

This is a discussion on F*ck Rppvp EU within the World Of Warcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; Since im not high lvl and keep getting owned at contested areas, even if i kick their ass they log ...
Page: 1

Since im not high lvl and keep getting owned at contested areas, even if i kick their ass they log
    on their main so i dont have any chance :/

But i dont wanna start without knowing any1 there.. So if any1 could get me a nice guild. i would appreciate it.( I dont need money/ items or help..

Gimme pm if you can help me out

Lvzbel

if you dont want to get owned while lvling why dong you just go to an RP or PVE server? that would solve the problem

:pic:

never tried but what teh fck is RP server? :mellow:

a role play server... zomg they are hilerious... they actually sit around of an evening drinking in pubs

:pic:

rofl :P

i wonder if after couple of months on an undead char the really hardcore RP ppl start believing they are actually dead..

Went to normal server.. Better lvl 46 shaman ftw

ReiRei

a role play server... zomg they are hilerious... they actually sit around of an evening drinking in pubs[/b]
    Some are listed as RP servers, yet they are not really an RP server. Steamwheedle Cartel is RP, yet rarely do you see anyone RP outside of Goldshire and Stormwind.

vodofone

i play on lightninghoof and i havent seen a single roleplayer yet, its RPPVP so its basically just like a RP server where u can kill the wierd RPers