A few questions from a noob

This is a discussion on A few questions from a noob within the World Of Warcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; I decided to go the right way and end kol so ima start WoW *clap* So I just wanna know ...
Page: 1

UsedFromDiez

I decided to go the right way and end kol so ima start WoW *clap*
    So I just wanna know answers for these questions:

1.How much does it cost a month
    2.Do I have to buy world of warcraft And the burning crusade or could I downloaded it on the website somehow?
    3.What is best server for a noob :P
    4.Is it worth the money?
    5.Can you cancel the account at anytime?
    6.Do they have good customer support?

On a scale from 1-10 what would WoW be?
    Please reply or I will be a emo panda

1.How much does it cost a month
    $14.99
    2.Do I have to buy world of warcraft And the burning crusade or could I downloaded it [color="#808080"]on the website somehow?
    You can download both from the site now, i believe..but you'd have to purchase the key's via the site as well (you can create an acct w/ 10 day access w/ a pass)
    3.What is best server for a noob
    i'd find a server that has people you people you know on it tbh.
    4.Is it worth the money?
    I think it is...
    5.Can you cancel the account at anytime?
    yep
    6.Do they have good customer support?
    helluva lot better thank K2...every probelm i've had, they've addressed promptly (there's a little icon where you can send a ticket in game, and generally in a few minutes a gm sends a pm)

On a scale from 1-10 what would WoW be?
    i'd give it a 9 based on the learning curve and overall enjoyment....my shadow priest is only level 60 at the moment, but the PVP that I have done, is alright (imo KO still has one of the best PVP systems out there)

hope that helps ^_^

FrEaK

i love their custumer support. had a billing problem with credit card wa solved in 1 day, custumer support always answers your emails and it is a real person no some auto message ko bullshit

i love their custumer support. had a billing problem with credit card wa solved in 1 day, custumer support always answers your emails and it is a real person no some auto message ko bullshit[/b]
    When it comes to billing they are indeed fast to solve issues,

Ingame support is more kinda like "we are sorry <insertname> but this is an issue we cannot assist you with. We are sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused".

UsedFromDiez

I already have a trial account but when it expires do I still have to buy the keys?or can I just buy the $19.99 w/30 days free thing?

its 10 day trial and you can buy world of warcraft where you get 1 month playtime in then go to website and activate it and voila you keep your char :P

UsedFromDiez

its 10 day trial and you can buy world of warcraft where you get 1 month playtime in then go to website and activate it and voila you keep your char :P[/b]
    Ok thxz