• Priest

3 5.77%
  • Druid

2 3.85%
  • Warrior

9 17.31%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Whats your Favo class ?

This is a discussion on Whats your Favo class ? within the World Of Warcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; i just wanna see what you guys like the most.. You may also add the reason but not like : ...
Page: 1

i just wanna see what you guys like the most..

You may also add the reason but not like : ohh rogues.. they pwnz0rs

merchanter123

they are every single class built into one. with bonuses. yes thats right. i'm talking about warlocks. the most OP'ed class in the game at the moment.
    spam fear x3
    death coil
    health stones that crit
    pets that can do anything
    have their own bubble
    drain life that can drain about 800hp a second.
    mass amounts of damage in seconds.
    mass amount of hp is possible for these characters
    they have aoe.
    they have so many amazing abilities that are good for pvp and pve. they take alot of skill to play despite what people say about them. but they are very strong and so much fun to play by far.
    i know i forgot dozens of things i could've mentioned but. if i wanted to brag about them i could get my friend in here that hates them with a passion lol he could talk about why their over powered for hours on end.

RingWra1th

Lock is overall best pvp class you can be in wow =)

LuCaN

a skilled PvP Rogue beats a warlock easly, i will tell you.

RingWra1th

a skilled PvP Rogue beats a warlock easly, i will tell you.[/b]

a skilled rogue wont do shit vs a skilled lock. Not now not tomorrow not pre-tbc not in near future never. Feel free to ask any of the locks in Nihilum they will give you same answer.

merchanter123

a skilled PvP Rogue beats a warlock easly, i will tell you.[/b]
    your right

a skilled rogue wont do shit vs a skilled lock. Not now not tomorrow not pre-tbc not in near future never. Feel free to ask any of the locks in Nihilum they will give you same answer.[/b]
    your wrong.

this isn't a thread to say which class can beat which class. its a thread about whats your favorite char and why. l2read.

b1gshow

Fav class here is rogue, always liked to be a rogue because of the stealth thing.

Edit:I wanna see u guys take down a soul link lock with 11k HP with a rogue.

You are = you're.

Warlocks will beat rogues at a high enough level, but those players are quite rare. You won't see any of those warlocks in battlegrounds. But its not as one sided as ringwraith believes, no warlock will ever beat a rogue without taking a lot of damage.

You are = you're.

Warlocks will beat rogues at a high enough level, but those players are quite rare. You won't see any of those warlocks in battlegrounds. But its not as one sided as ringwraith believes, no warlock will ever beat a rogue without taking a lot of damage.[/b]
    Ultimatefury wud kick anyones arse!

merchanter123

anyone here play on sargeras?

Mithrandir

Ofc a rogue will touch a lock but he will never beat him.

and pls make eric ban this acc also so i dont have to own you 2 in this topic also

I think that an undead prep rogue can beat a warlock providing he has top top gladiator gear and flawless strategy. I saw Inactive take Azael (13k hp 350 resilience soullink warlock) down to 500 HP on the US PTR, and he was using a mutilate build. With prep its definately possible for a rogue to win. However no one else can beat a good warlock 1v1, its ridiculous.

a decent fury warrior what with deathwish bezerker rage and the pvp trinket can beat a warlock now, but you're still probably looking at the warrior needing to be more skillful than the warlock

saying that... recently shadow priests have become really powerful in both pve and pvp, the ability to fear, slow, silence, shield, heal... plain crazy

Road

a decent fury warrior what with deathwish bezerker rage and the pvp trinket can beat a warlock now, but you're still probably looking at the warrior needing to be more skillful than the warlock

saying that... recently shadow priests have become really powerful in both pve and pvp, the ability to fear, slow, silence, shield, heal... plain crazy[/b]
    I think their hard to play, my friend has a priest and I just plain suck at them. Priest are some of the easiest fights I have as a feral druid.

merchanter123

saying that... recently shadow priests have become really powerful in both pve and pvp, the ability to fear, slow, silence, shield, heal... plain crazy[/b]
    fury warrior vs afflction lock = gg warrior, maybe if the lock was a diff spec they'd have a lil bit more chance.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast