Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Your favorite PvP video's

This is a discussion on Your favorite PvP video's within the World Of Warcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; http://www.warcraftmovies.com/stream.php?id=39506 zomg that guy is amazing, and a great video maker... and zomg at the end...
Page: 1

http://www.warcraftmovies.com/stream.php?id=39506

zomg that guy is amazing, and a great video maker... and zomg at the end

that was horrible, battleground pvp against lower level people who plainly suck at pvp and are not equipped for it. you need to watch some real pvp in arena, not this carebear stuff.

Affenotto

that was horrible, battleground pvp against lower level people who plainly suck at pvp and are not equipped for it. you need to watch some real pvp in arena, not this carebear stuff.[/b]
    Go roll in a ditch and die all you ever do is come on here and try and rip on people as if you still matter
    if you noticed at the beginning he is in AV which does not have 60-69 bracket so he was probably fighting some 70s, also if you feel arena is where the pvp is then watch those videos and stop wasting posting space

http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=38520 -one of my favorite pvp movies

its a short one with a warrior with gorehowl and some crazy crits love the music too

i really liked that mage video i especially loved the 3 v 1 part and their are in vent being hilarious.... noooooo nooooooooo he must dieeeeee shittttttttttt hes escaping back stab that bitchhhhhhhhh... very entertaining and i enjoyed some of his effects very good overall B)

Go roll in a ditch and die all you ever do is come on here and try and rip on people as if you still matter
    if you noticed at the beginning he is in AV which does not have 60-69 bracket so he was probably fighting some 70s, also if you feel arena is where the pvp is then watch those videos and stop wasting posting space
    http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=38520 -one of my favorite pvp movies

its a short one with a warrior with gorehowl and some crazy crits love the music too[/b]
    i wont be happy till i get a gorehowl :P, though i guess prince doesn't like me

Affenotto

Neither does he like my clan we keep getting the casters dagger xD

:pic:

wasnt that bad, why wouldant u make a wow pvp video zero? an show us whats real pvp movie ? :P

Baxxor

i aint "special"
    every mage can be that good, just let me respecc into more pvp and id own them like that to

I aint hard, he got a damn elemental that does like 1k dmg each third second and a extra ice nova..
    and he can use it twice cause he got the cold snap

Not hard, old stuff...

Calm down retard affenoto. If I didn't matter then my opinion would not be so inflammatory.

The video was plain bad. Most of the opponents were not even 70, could not fight back since they had no pvp trinkets, and had low HP. It is like a 70 going and ganking in STV and making a movie out of it. Of all the classic arena pvp movies made so far, you pick some mindless AV crap from an overpowered class, thats great.

And you don't need me to show you what real pvp is, there are already plenty of good pvp movies. Just don't expect to get any from pve'ers though. I recommend the Xahlior (warrior) 5v5 movie and the Power Trip 5v5 movie from paladin perspective. All opponents at the top of their games, top gear, top skill, much more entertaining.

about the 2 lvl 60's was quite shity yeh but hmm comon zero make vid :P

Affenotto

Calm down retard affenoto. If I didn't matter then my opinion would not be so inflammatory.[/b]

Thats not the point the only time i see you post is to bash on someone, which is quite pointless, it would be better if you be more constructive than flame

Thats not the point the only time i see you post is to bash on someone, which is quite pointless, it would be better if you be more constructive than flame[/b]
    I posted a paragraph of constructive criticism and all my "bashings" were directed at the movie, not paddy. If you are gonna post a movie as the "best ever!" then expect criticism since there have already been some amazing movies.

On the contrary, you see me post a critique and immediately flame me for it, without thinking about what I have posted. Post why this is the best movie ever, what makes it rank better than other pvp movies, then I might have a ounce of respect for you. You just act so juvenile...

And ic: I am not going to make a WoW movie, I probably could and it would be OK but I don't want to compromise arena matches by playing with very low FPS.

:P wud be nice see new vid off u again though :P

the video i posted i personally enjoy as he does have some great skill and i love the way the video is editted (like where he fires a frost bolt at the guy running away, kills someone else then zooms in on the frost bolt hitting in the distance)

how about this... i'll change the topic title to 'Your favorite PvP video's' so that people can post links to theirs

At 11:20 atm on the pvp... rly like it

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast