Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Your favorite PvP video's

This is a discussion on Your favorite PvP video's within the World Of Warcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; WTF !!!11!~!!!! DID HE RLY DELETED HIS MAGE ? ZOMG...
Page: 2

WTF !!!11!~!!!! DID HE RLY DELETED HIS MAGE ? ZOMG

xourico

just go to warcraftmovies.com and shearch for Vurtne movies

all his videos are like the pwanage...

for all of you that wonder, if u understand a litte of WOW, you can see most of his adversaries outgear him by far... he was a mage with shitty gear at 70...

vurtne > all mages and probably all players in skill, he was basically the 1st to use ice block to really block INCOMMING attacks, great reflects, using blink behind mages casting and stuff...

<3 vurtne

Flix

Im trying to find a good warlock pvp video as im thinking of making one next week when i buy it. If anyone could post one thatll be great.

Im trying to find a good warlock pvp video as im thinking of making one next week when i buy it. If anyone could post one thatll be great.[/b]
    Probably best warlock in the US at the moment is Azael, 13kHP 370 resilience soullink warlock, unkillable 1v1 and i think all his arena teams are 2300+. There are a few retards in his movie but there are also clips from the PTR where he duels some of the best pvp&#39;ers in the US.

http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=39504

Having said that, I don&#39;t find the warlock playstyle interesting since they use the same tactics in almost every fight. But whatever floats your boat, you won&#39;t find many pvp warlocks as good as this guy.

is war lock best now ? i was told it goes paladin , sin , then warlock then again my brother quit wow before bc came out

theres this mage i watch on youtube his name i can&#39;t think of atm but all the plugins he uses during pvp and some of the kiten he does is pretty dam good

that guys gonna be fooked next patch :lol:

fear + dots = no fear

Well actually he was undefeated on the public test realm (2.1 patch) against the best players of all classes cross servers, in full gladiator gear. Against one rogue in particular, the rogue did 24k damage during the duel and still lost, warlocks are tanks and the next patch won&#39;t change much.

@Private, depends if you mean 1v1 or 5v5 or whatever. Warlocks rule 1v1, mages and rogues are also strong. In 5v5 however Paladins, Warriors, Priests and Mages dominate pretty much.

xourico

above all there its like KO, the intellect and skill of the player, no matter wat class u play decides everything.

I know alot of ppl that are like 1/2 levels above me, and with worst equip then me, but they still manage to beat me sometimes, I love to play against skilled players, you learn alot, and knowing the oposite class gives u a HUGE advance, my problem?: shamans, dont know shit about shamans, I tell u, even against noobbie shamans I loose -.- I only found out recently they can cancel spell with earth shock :huh:

and paddy u should know by now that good warlocks dont really rely on fears...

they use it alot, but if they cant use it, they can still win... that lock wins against every warriors, and as u know most of warriors are imune to fears basically all the battle :P

budsofglory1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHJVolaC8pw

a pvp video of a funeral on my server that happend about a year ago... prob best pvp moment i&#39;ve ever seen. it has a slow start but belive me, a great ending!

ibro

above all there its like KO, the intellect and skill of the player, no matter wat class u play decides everything.

I know alot of ppl that are like 1/2 levels above me, and with worst equip then me, but they still manage to beat me sometimes, I love to play against skilled players, you learn alot, and knowing the oposite class gives u a HUGE advance, my problem?: shamans, dont know shit about shamans, I tell u, even against noobbie shamans I loose -.- I only found out recently they can cancel spell with earth shock :huh:

and paddy u should know by now that good warlocks dont really rely on fears...

they use it alot, but if they cant use it, they can still win... that lock wins against every warriors, and as u know most of warriors are imune to fears basically all the battle :P[/b]
    ye and then will coem fury warior and beat locks ass

Inquisit0r

i rly like this one, old school fury war pvp movie )

http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=26232

enjoy it :P

Road

That&#39;s my fav too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Emu7P1yGg0k

a good old warrior one, this guy was recognised as one of the best back in his day

KalaBunga Senior Member

should upload my noob movie , made the 2nd day after i hitted 60 and was still in bad gear but was no that bad movie ill upload it later

gtaguy

http://www.warcraftmovies.com/download.php...64&mirror=4

this is my favorite pvp warlock video.

http://www.warcraftmovies.com/download.php...75&mirror=5

and thats my favorite pvp rogue video

they both have great editing and great battles

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast