Getting Honor...

This is a discussion on Getting Honor... within the World Of Warcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; Well I got lvl 70 recently on my first character and I've been gettin honor to buy gear etc. But ...
Page: 1

PuppyDog

Well I got lvl 70 recently on my first character and I've been gettin honor to buy gear etc. But i'm so bored of running Alterac valley all day.

Is it better to do AV all day? or to get medals from each BG and turn em in?

Well I got lvl 70 recently on my first character and I've been gettin honor to buy gear etc. But i'm so bored of running Alterac valley all day.

Is it better to do AV all day? or to get medals from each BG and turn em in?[/b]
    i would have pvp'ed some at lower lvls to gain some honor instead of doing it all on 70 ^^

Well if you know some ppl, then you should make some premades if you just wanna farm honor.

b1gshow

Stop doing AV all day get yourself/make a premade and don one of each since the new patch one mark of each BG is equal to 47 honor do the math by yourself , the ussual premade gets AB/EOTs in less than 10 min.

KalaBunga Senior Member

like everyoen said premades . but i remeber this hunter in my guild he wa sick geared compared to the 95% of the server:P he always was world pking @ farming spots