Good Profession for Hunter?

This is a discussion on Good Profession for Hunter? within the World Of Warcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; I'm a Hunter and I need help choosing a profession,right now I'm Mining + Engineering but I don't really like ...
Page: 1

I'm a Hunter and I need help choosing a profession,right now I'm Mining + Engineering but I don't really like it because it doesn't make lots of good items as seen on Thottbot.Before I was Skinning + Leatherworking but my friend said it's better mining + engineering....So can someone help me please?

r3dev0

If you want to make your own armour id say pick up leatherworking so you can do dragonscale lw later on.
    Skinning goes with lw cause you can gather your own mats.
    Mining + lw would work better imo, ores will sell more than what you get from skinning so you can mine, sell, buy your mats and have some extra $$.
    Personally i was mining + enchanting. Huge monies with those 2 professions, mainly chose enchanting cause i wanted to make my weapons glow =]

If you want to make your own armour id say pick up leatherworking so you can do dragonscale lw later on.
    Skinning goes with lw cause you can gather your own mats.
    Mining + lw would work better imo, ores will sell more than what you get from skinning so you can mine, sell, buy your mats and have some extra $$.
    Personally i was mining + enchanting. Huge monies with those 2 professions, mainly chose enchanting cause i wanted to make my weapons glow =][/b]
    uhmm..no thanks

Jay

I would say go with Mining/Skinning because its one of the fastest ways to get gold when your low level. Each stack of Light Leather (20 Light Leather) goes for about 1G on my server and you can easily gain 10 - 20+ stacks between your repairing periods. As for Mining, well selling all those bars gets me a good chunck of money aswell but in the end it all comes down to economy of your server seeing on your server the demand for Light Leather/Heave Leather might not be enough to generate you profit for the time you spend on it.

V8savillem

I'd say go with leatherworking and skinning. That way you can get access to very good items, that will make the levelling much easier and faster. It's also possible to make some money with those proffesions, but if you wanna become rich as fast as possible, mining and skinning is the best option.

KalaBunga Senior Member

I would say go with Mining/Skinning because its one of the fastest ways to get gold when your low level. Each stack of Light Leather (20 Light Leather) goes for about 1G on my server and you can easily gain 10 - 20+ stacks between your repairing periods. As for Mining, well selling all those bars gets me a good chunck of money aswell but in the end it all comes down to economy of your server seeing on your server the demand for Light Leather/Heave Leather might not be enough to generate you profit for the time you spend on it.[/b]
    yup go lw and mining or lw and herbalisem.

when yoou get aruond lvl 40-52 Thoruim you can mine goes on my server 12g a stack , or even more then some one is powerlvling his bs you can sell a stack for 22g easly.

I would say go with Mining/Skinning because its one of the fastest ways to get gold when your low level. Each stack of Light Leather (20 Light Leather) goes for about 1G on my server and you can easily gain 10 - 20+ stacks between your repairing periods. As for Mining, well selling all those bars gets me a good chunck of money aswell but in the end it all comes down to economy of your server seeing on your server the demand for Light Leather/Heave Leather might not be enough to generate you profit for the time you spend on it.[/b]
    Yeah..I've already done that and you're right.Both best way to make money along with Herb.Anyways,things look good,already making 10g+ with the ores/bars I've made from before

daromeo

Exclamation

i agree mining/skinning is great for money at first, but it does get boring. if u really want to have some fun, and actually MAKE things, go skinning/LW, or mining/LW, or herb/LW. each one can make money, just have to learn how to. also depends on your server economy ofcoarse. mining/skinning is good for a gold farmer, not a character u want to have fun on. cuz if u dont have a crafting profession- ur missing out on some fun in the game.

i agree mining/skinning is great for money at first, but it does get boring. if u really want to have some fun, and actually MAKE things, go skinning/LW, or mining/LW, or herb/LW. each one can make money, just have to learn how to. also depends on your server economy ofcoarse. mining/skinning is good for a gold farmer, not a character u want to have fun on. cuz if u dont have a crafting profession- ur missing out on some fun in the game.