Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Grinding spots

This is a discussion on Grinding spots within the World Of Warcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; I am currently grinding away and enjoying the game but I would like to know where I should go to ...
Page: 1

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I am currently grinding away and enjoying the game but I would like to know where I should go to find the best spots. I am currently lvl 31 and the area I am in will be good for me up untill 33-34 . Obviously I want to be killing humaniod chars so I can get coins and cloth all the time.

I am really trying to get to lvl 70 before I do quests ect. It has taken me 4 days to get to 31 is this a good rate of xp?

KalaBunga Senior Member

if i remeber , the orges in the cave @ Duskwood or wtf the placewas called , i farmed there the mobs are around lvl 30-33 , most drop nice coins , and there spwans a chest that gives alot of bleu itemst.

The expwas quite nice 2.

you get 60% or 40% more for qeust , addvice you 2 do some qeust , like killing onces that you can take wiht your grinding.

4days 31 aint that bad forst the 1st time playing.

but qeusting gives you nice amount of gold 2 or items , so i would addvicde 2 do some qeust , but if you have some big friends they can buy items for ytou of AH so you dont have 2 qeust or go 2 instance's for your gear and you can just focus on grinding.

at last.

i would addvice you 2donwlaod the following addons.

Lighthead ( Extra quest info addon makes it so easier , wiht cords on it)
    TOmTOm ( when you click on the cords in Lighthead you wil see the Tomtom make a way point.)

so make it alot easier.

if i remeber , the orges in the cave @ Duskwood or wtf the placewas called , i farmed there the mobs are around lvl 30-33 , most drop nice coins , and there spwans a chest that gives alot of bleu itemst.

The expwas quite nice 2.[/b]

I am allaince where can I find this place?

KalaBunga Senior Member

here is a quick map.

there are some nice killing qeust there. and thoseqeust are close 2each ohter.
    http://wow.incgamers.com/cartography/world...easterncont.php

Thanks

V8savillem

The quests in the old world (before 60) are quite scattered between different continents and it makes levelling pretty slow imo. I'd definitely suggest you to use Brian Kopp's 1-70 levelling guide to speed up levelling and take the most out of those hundreds of quests in the Azeroth. Btw don't worry about the money - once you get to Outland, your pockets will be full of gold :P
    I don't play anymore, but I have heard that the amount of exp that you get through quests, has increased significantly. So questing instead of xp grinding might be much more beneficial.

It has taken me 4 days to get to 31 is this a good rate of xp?[/b]
    Hehe, it's pretty fast, considering you haven't done any quests so far. I bet you're a hunter or a lock, that you can kill all the mobs in such pace

KalaBunga Senior Member

60% exp more
    40% quest or something it was.

yeah in outlands you get nice gold

Southshore. Which is north of menethil and west of arathi basin. Farming murlocs nets you a lot of green items and money.

I advise questing though.. What the whole game is about :/

:pic:

u should be worried about lvling 60-70 becoz then the quests gives nice money but gives twice the amount if ur lvl 70 so do quests till 60 then go outlands and grind xp, u shud also be able to get 600xp each ob without rest so grinding much easyer in outlands, what class u are?

minhking

WTH Even mod is going 2MOON, I will be the last man standing in KO

I have a Gnome rouge called FelixDaGnome .

It's in a EU RP server.

I am currently using sword in main and dagger in off , I have some ok stuff for grinding like my Defias armour and some other blues which my clannies gave me.

WTH Even mod is going 2MOON, I will be the last man standing in KO [/b]

I am the last admin to stop playing KO now , I beliave only the market mods and some of the globals play KO now

SouthS

I have a Gnome rouge called FelixDaGnome .

It's in a EU RP server.

I am currently using sword in main and dagger in off , I have some ok stuff for grinding like my Defias armour and some other blues which my clannies gave me.
    I am the last admin to stop playing KO now , I beliave only the market mods and some of the globals play KO now[/b]

you left again? :angry:

come to my realm and I pull you through all instances :>!!

KirbyKommando

Ogres in duskwood for sure, nice chest spawns too.

You really shouldnt skip questing til 70, because It gives you money, good xp, and items to use. If youre planning on going back and doing them for money after 70, id say dont waste your time. Theres very few quests not in outland that are worth doing at 70+ for money.

assailent

i dont know if ur used to playing KO like i was when i switched but wow is definately a quest game. The quests are almost in every sense worth it you jus need to get out of the grinding state of mind. Its also nice to have a guide b/c if its ur first time looking up every single quest is kinda bitchy, considering you usually cant find it with the directions you are given.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast