Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I almost cried

This is a discussion on I almost cried within the World Of Warcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GO BACK TO KO...
Page: 1

Bobashop

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

GO BACK TO KO

MakuLine

rofl

SLeePMoDe

lol, The Turks are spreading.

ahahah they come and start to speak turkish xD

i'm sure they can speak turkish alone ... :P sometimes when you say " I'm not turk ... HEY I am not TURK ... FUCK OFFF I AM NOT TURK ****** " etc they still speak turk ... :P

Banned

Actually I bumped into two Turkish people on wow the other day, and they were two of the most polite people I've met on there. I even asked them about KO and they said 'lol KO is noob all kids play there' ^^

WoW looks so gay :|

the_man_slayer

lol i think i remember paddy saying something about turks on wow being really nice guys.. it was in some post about him and claude not being able to stop laughing xD

xSexyGirlx

Maybe just bad luck but... I found a turk like 10 minutes after start to play WoW :mellow:

Just to make sure was a bad luck, I changed the Realm (Server) :P

G0D

Btw if your on Burning Legions, then you can expect there to be many turks otherwise most other servers do have turks there but they speak English so you would never know.

Baxxor

There is alot of turks playing WoW.
    They play WoW and not ko, they aint the same as the people playing ko.
    i got lots of turks friends on WoW, and thrust me i hated them on ko.
    but thoose who play ko is only 14 or younger(mostly).

turks on wow aint the same as turks on ko, cause the turks on WoW do know how to speak english, they do know how to behave and they dont ninja(ya you can ninja on WoW, but you cant hack)

R34P3R_Magikz

The turks in wow.. you can't compare them to the iggnorant little kids ko..

Affenotto

Also turks are more than less forced to be polite. If they ever go AQ or neother thing you can report them and get them suspended if they steal mats you can report and get gm intervention. If a KO turk tried some of that stuff on WoW he wouldnt last

Anyways Im on US server no turks for me

calibur

been playin on draka-US for 3 months now and no turks so far

Also turks are more than less forced to be polite. If they ever go AQ or neother thing you can report them and get them suspended if they steal mats you can report and get gm intervention. If a KO turk tried some of that stuff on WoW he wouldnt last
    Anyways Im on US server no turks for me [/b]
    dude i said nafessoto like 2 years ago when turf battles started LOL i still remember u disguised as arestides xD omg man how can u still ahve it in ur sig !

lol i think i remember paddy saying something about turks on wow being really nice guys.. it was in some post about him and claude not being able to stop laughing xD[/b]
    Hell yea, we were in an istance and almost at the end one of the two starts saying something to another party member (which included some slm, aq,askhasaruadasdas etc).
    Then paddy asks: "u guys are from Turkey?" and they were.

Finally I inspect one of them and he was wearing an item called "Baba's cloack of agility"....we really were laughing our ass off.

And yea, they were indeed nice ones and spoke english (or atleast tried to)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast