i'm looking for healing addons and with my bar

This is a discussion on i'm looking for healing addons and with my bar within the World Of Warcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; i want some healings addons and with my skill..i need ur helps about for this Friendly Cythiel-From the genjuros :P...
Page: 1

Mixalis_

i want some healings addons and with my skill..i need ur helps about for this

Friendly Cythiel-From the genjuros :P

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

healbot.

Grid

NuXx

Grid[/b]

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

healbot.[/b]

Grid[/b]
    both for lazy and unskilled healers >.> All I use is unit frames from xperl and I still make top3 healers in raids.

both for lazy and unskilled healers >.> All I use is unit frames from xperl and I still make top3 healers in raids.[/b]
    How is it for lazy and unskilled healers? Just because you're top 3 doesnt make you skilled maybe you're healers aren't that great. Imo if an addon makes you do your job better and more efficient then it's worth getting.

KalaBunga Senior Member

still think wow should have no addons or enmy cast bar that should would be great in uldaur no ppl getting warned for encounters

Boyce

both for smart healers >.> All I use is unit frames from xperl and I still make top3 healers in raids.[/b]
    fixed

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Personally I dont use any addons for healing and I'm always nr.1 in healing and the last one on overhealing.
    Healbot is the way to go if you're looking for a simple one click healing addon :P

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Personally I dont use any addons for healing and I'm always nr.1 in healing and the last one on overhealing.
    Healbot is the way to go if you're looking for a simple one click healing addon :P[/b]
    see i dont really use addons for haeling either....but as a drood healer healbot is nice cuz it puts an icon of which hots are on people

i use xperl for raid bars and i manually heal using that, but i at the same time use healbot to see who ive put rejuv on already(no point casting it twice on the same person......waste of mana ftl)

but healbot sucks for actual healign though imo...dunno if its just me or what but its not that responsive whenever i try to use it for actual healing sometimes i gotta click it like 5-6 times before it finally registers im trying to heal someone

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

How is it for lazy and unskilled healers? Just because you're top 3 doesnt make you skilled maybe you're healers aren't that great. Imo if an addon makes you do your job better and more efficient then it's worth getting.[/b]

fixed[/b]
    Only reason I use addon's is cuz my guild would kick me out if I didn't "situational awareness bla bla bla" and tbh, hasn't really made much of a difference. My healing hasn't changed. Say what you want but I still think healing addons are for lazy people.