lool need some help bout classes

This is a discussion on lool need some help bout classes within the World Of Warcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; ok, I've been reading ALOT bout wow latelly, and I concluded that priest, paladin and shaman are the classes that ...
Page: 1

xourico

ok, I've been reading ALOT bout wow latelly, and I concluded that priest, paladin and shaman are the classes that look like more with priests from KO...

the problem is:
    the priest has to low HP and armor
    the paladin has huge HP and armor but low mana (and pally relly on mana alot and mana is really important in wow )
    the shaman use totens and stuff, but they are easelly destroyed...

the priest is the best for healer but if engaged its dead meat most of the times :P
    paladin is the uber tank with healing capabilities and with nice buffs/auras...
    shaman is more like hibrid or something right?

damn I cant decide <_<

what is the best companion in duo pvp in WOW for a warrior?? cuz I&#39;ve a friend warrior :P

UberGruber

go with shaman

Matador

it depends.... if u want to do damage a long with ur warrior friend then go shammy or pally ( i prefer shammy cuz most pally&#39;s r weak) if u want to hang around and heal ur friend the most then i say priest... holy priest are very hard to kill ( 60+) or maybe if u want to do some damage i say melt faces ( shadow spec)

xourico

well I used to be full support... but Im used to KO priests with HUGE HP AND HUGE DEFENSE!
    and priest in WOW has low HP and low defense... and they are vulnerable to rogues for example

gauf

well I used to be full support... but Im used to KO priests with HUGE HP AND HUGE DEFENSE!
    and priest in WOW has low HP and low defense... and they are vulnerable to rogues for example [/b]
    KO preist = Pally, but pallys can also do more. If you want to be a support healer then for sure go pally. They&#39;re heals aren&#39;t interrupted as much (I think theres a talent for 70%). That and they don&#39;t die, ever. Plus a warrior - pally duo is the best duo in the game. Only problem is solo leveling is gonna be hard with a pally. I suggest if you&#39;re solo to just try to get into instances instead of questing.

Baxxor

depends on what you want.

shamans aint that easy to kill...
    totems gives u nice buffs and u got nice heals to(depends on how u specc)

priests dont got that low hp anymore

as mage i got 5k+ and that is the same as a priest can get, since mage and priest are both clothie
    and if ur priest u got a big mana "pot", instances u got warrior with you taht will take aggro and tank.
    so if ur priest healer u only gotto wory about keeping em alive, since most of mobs die fast
    but you can also be a shadow priest wich pwns

palas literaly sucks, they got some few skillz that they can use but not that many.
    nice shield tho(10 sec then ur dead after it)
    and tank? no way, ur healer as pala not a tank
    ur either healer or attacker, and none want&#39;s pala attacker mostly..

if u want a tip, go shaman cause they own alot of classes

Sweet

palas literaly sucks, they got some few skillz that they can use but not that many.
    nice shield tho(10 sec then ur dead after it)
    and tank? no way, ur healer as pala not a tank
    ur either healer or attacker, and none want&#39;s pala attacker mostly..[/b]
    Hmm, I disagree with this, recently Paladins really gained a lot of viability as tanks with the new skills in the Protection tree. Compared to Warriors, I think Paladins are better tanks against multiple targets. Say you have a pull of three mobs or so, the Paladin has the ability to tank all three simultaneously; on the other hand, the single-target tanking of warriors is superior to any class. I anticipate raids taking both a Warrior or two for boss-type tanking situations, but also having a few Paladins along as well, each spec&#39;ed a different way, each of the Paladins being able to provide a different aura and blessings on the raid members, as well as bringing versatility to the raid.

Pwner4Last

I would say my Palla my IRL friend is palla and i never heard him complain about low mana and stuff also with pallas u can easy solo exp and shit ^^