Need Help - Where to level

This is a discussion on Need Help - Where to level within the World Of Warcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; I've finally decided to level my 2nd char. I make a Daranie Pally. I've just got level 20 and I've ...
Page: 1

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Default Need Help - Where to level

I've finally decided to level my 2nd char. I make a Daranie Pally. I've just got level 20 and I've done all the chains on exadour and I'm thinking where I should move too. I've not leveled a char from 1 since 2007 and I was grinding like a noob rather than questing. I don' want to do BG's as I really want to learn the char as best I can. Now I've only ever played DK for the last 18 months so as you can imagin it's a big difference.

I was thinking trying around senitill hill way for going 20 to 30 , is this the best way to go or should I try else where? I am on a normal server so I have no concerns of being ganged by some 16 year old virgin who is angery at the world and wants to pick on noobies so I can just xp.

Would doing SW quests be a good idea now? I've got one part or Heirelome gear but will be fully kitting her out as I now have Felix in a nice raiding guild who have allowed me to do fewer raids in the week so I can spend more time with my GF as we only have tuesday , weds and thursday together most weeks and I do not want to spending time with WOW when I can be with a girl I am quickly falling for in a massive way.

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

I just followed the map from place to place according to level range and did the quests. After KO, no grinding for me

Spec tank spec and get instant queues for instances all the way to 58 then just quest/random dungeon to 80
    Last edited by Vice; 04-22-2010 at 01:57 PM.

Can you get randoms like you go when at 80?

Going to stay on eastern kingdom as I know my way round better and I think I can get leveleda lot quicker. It's so stupid having mounts at 20 now.

Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    Can you get randoms like you go when at 80?
    Yes, but there is a different kind of reward (Blue's out of bags)
    Last edited by Vice; 04-24-2010 at 10:03 AM.

KalaBunga Senior Member

and at 70 you start gettin 2 badges of triumph everyday for random dungeon. if you do nortrend dungeon.

easy as said above, go tank get some tank gear frienad a healer of the same lvl sing up and dugeon your way to 80.

But for qeust / grinding

Wud e lvl 20 - 25 wetlands , soutshore , arati highlands or stv , then lvl 40 idk anymore as ally been 4 years

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 3xiT View Post
    and at 70 you start gettin 2 badges of triumph everyday for random dungeon. if you do nortrend dungeon.

easy as said above, go tank get some tank gear frienad a healer of the same lvl sing up and dugeon your way to 80.

But for qeust / grinding

Wud e lvl 20 - 25 wetlands , soutshore , arati highlands or stv , then lvl 40 idk anymore as ally been 4 years
    There's so many typos in this post I have no idea what you're trying to say xD
    Anyways personally I'd use Jame's Alliance Leveling Guide.
    It's simple and it has nice maps to show you which way to go also the best thing is it's free

KalaBunga Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dark3lf View Post
    There's so many typos in this post I have no idea what you're trying to say xD
    Anyways personally I'd use Jame's Alliance Leveling Guide.
    It's simple and it has nice maps to show you which way to go also the best thing is it's free

seemed so clear to me :P

i said : for qeusting and grinding you should go.

20-25 Wetlands then southshore , arati highlands , or stv and at lvl i dont know anymore been ages sinds i lvled.

ATM she is lvl 25 , I've been doing alot on Felix so not much time for the Pally. I'm around Darkshire atm which seem to be a good seris of quests and mobs.

p1kachu_

get an addon called carbonite and just keep following quests in zones which carbonites shows are from ur lvl^^

Firstly, Carbonite is only good for the mining/herb routes. Secondly, grab a healer( I am assuming you're a tank, if you're a healer grab a tank ) and do random instances. It's one of the fastest ways to level with out doing all those retarded noob quests. A friend and I leveled from 15 - 48 in about 3 days doing this.

p1kachu_

with new lfg system u dont need healer, if u re a tank u got almost instant queue for random dungeon:P at least it was like that on my server