need some help with us/euro wow

This is a discussion on need some help with us/euro wow within the World Of Warcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; i have us wow right now.. im wondering can i use my account on euro wow? or how does all ...
Page: 1

i have us wow right now.. im wondering can i use my account on euro wow? or how does all that work if i want to go play euro wow
    tyvm for help

Matador

sry bud if u go from us to euro wow u have to start everything new again new character gold account etc

k but i can play euro right? want to make sure that too all my friends play euro wow cept my dumbass haha

Matador

if ur from usa u can play euro WoW but u cant transfer any items or gold or characters

thtas what i needed ty

ShadowBane

thtas what i needed ty[/b]
    Dont you need a EUROPE account to play EU wow and a US account to play US?Cuz I dont think U can play euro with a us wow acc

Matador

if u playing Eu - u need eu account if Us - us account wat i was trying to say on other post my bad next time will reword better

Baxxor

Think ya need a friend or something who can make you a europe account, since u cant make it urself(us= doesn't sell europe "boxes" and such, i think)