Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

New player starting WoW

This is a discussion on New player starting WoW within the World Of Warcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; guess u've never seen rp'ers http://img515.imageshack.us/my.php?image=w...30909005617.jpg look at chat Lol.[/b] Couldnt see that, imageshack is wierd for me @cama that ...
Page: 2

Boyce

guess u've never seen rp'ers
    http://img515.imageshack.us/my.php?image=w...30909005617.jpg
    look at chat
    Lol.[/b]
    Couldnt see that, imageshack is wierd for me

@cama that is fucked lol. Ive been on a rp server for about a year and never seen people do stuff like that.
    Ive only ever seen people rping ingame which is fair enough thats what its for.

Banned

PVP server is the best to play on.
    pve is for the players who just want to play half of the game :P
    The servers is not like ko's when it comes to items, when new updates comes the old items becomes worthless. you can get the best/good gear on any server whitout spending 10 000$ .

Renzula has joined the guild
    Renzula has left the guild
    LOL[/b]

ROFL xD

Banned

Well,
    Wich server u should play depends, if you want world-pvp just go on a pvp server, otherwise go pve, if u like pretending to be the character, like really living in the world of warcraft, go to a RP server, or rppvp.

About leveling, its easy, you can do it solo on ur own, different from KO is you can change ur interface, you can download quest helpers for free to show you the way to the locations.
    Also you can do instances, they generate a dungeon for you and you group, do-able by everyone, its not that if one group kills the boss its not avaible anymore to rest of server. On high levels you do have raids wich are only clearable once a week.
    About gear, its pretty easy to get, its totally NOT a challenge at all, if you find a good raiding guild and you can raid 3 x 3 hours a week u'll be fine.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12