Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

new talents today =)

This is a discussion on new talents today =) within the World Of Warcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; since i'm gonna be raiding and pve'ing a lot. i thought i'd go full frost for imp WE for the ...
Page: 1

since i'm gonna be raiding and pve'ing a lot. i thought i'd go full frost for imp WE for the mana increase. sure it's only about gives about 7% of total mana but saving someone from going oom can win a fight.

was thinking of going this spec
    http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?mage=00000...000000000000000

might change a few things around but i like it so far.

gonna try out every tree on my druid xP, but as far as seeing beta movies im sure resto will still be crazy OP'd.
    on my paladin, gonna try out the ret.

Manilas

I was gonna try this build on my Tank Warrior.

http://wotlk.wowhead.com/?talent=LAM0zZZVotrgcdbdIzsG

But as far as the W.E., it's gonna help a lot with the healers which goes oom at a boss in a raid.

http://wotlk.wowhead.com/?talent=LVZhZMItMg0didIzsGo

Prolly gonna lvl to 80 with that spec also.. since ill still be raiding Kil'Jaeden to gear up some alts till the day wotlk is released

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Meh.. Still downloading the freaking patch.

lol yea that patch took me like 3-4 hours to dl. most ppl had the background downloader so it only took them a couple minutes -_- there's still some minor bugs in the game but it's blizzard so it'll be fixed soon. new talents and glyphs are amazing tho ^^

Btw recruiting 1 exceptional fury warrior with atleast 8/8 T6 2x Glaives or better (SWP weaps).
    Need full naxx exp also, since we wont be bothering to explain tacs in wotlk for 25 man naxx, gonna be a 3 hour raid to clear.'

pvp geared piss off.

NuXx

Btw recruiting 1 exceptional fury warrior with atleast 8/8 T6 2x Glaives or better (SWP weaps).
    Need full naxx exp also, since we wont be bothering to explain tacs in wotlk for 25 man naxx, gonna be a 3 hour raid to clear.'

pvp geared piss off.[/b]
    is there any topic in this section where u didnt mention how ur alts raiding SW or how great u are or some shit like that
    who the fuck cares
    stop showing off tard

is there any topic in this section where u didnt mention how ur alts raiding SW or how great u are or some shit like that
    who the fuck cares
    stop showing off tard[/b]

How is this showing off? by recruiting u fucking inbreed, typical Insanity trash to come around with their random flamings.

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

How is this showing off? by recruiting u fucking inbreed, typical Insanity trash to come around with their random flamings.[/b]
    Someone is taking WoW too seriously :P

went arcane and by far the best dps build. mages out dps any class i've done any raids or heroics with. rogues and locks are next best dps.

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/classe...000000000000000

arcane is actually amazing in pvp too. it just lacks the survivability that frost has.

Boyce

love the new mm chim shot
    great dmg and 10 sec disarm ftw!
    really screws some classes up

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

ewww who plays WoW :S

jimfujitsu

How is this showing off? by recruiting u fucking inbreed, typical Insanity trash to come around with their random flamings.[/b]
    Take a chill pill and relax , besides your recruitment post is ridiculous , i dont know any fully geared characters browsing forums in search for a guild .

even though it wont last, ive been taking advantage of the ret OPness. being at the top of charts of my raids recently. i gain health/mana every time i crit with judgement, so if i just spam judgement every time its up im usually always at 100% hp and mana. even with spamming all my attack skill i stay at 95% mana or higher.
    but we also havent had any mages raidign with us latetly (to our sadness due to no tables :lol the only rogue we had was kinda undergeared so he didnt do too well.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast