NYChris spotted in WoW

This is a discussion on NYChris spotted in WoW within the World Of Warcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; So I went kara yesterday.. and suddenly a nub attacked me. I fight him. I look his name.. lol NYChris ...
Page: 1

So I went kara yesterday.. and suddenly a nub attacked me. I fight him. I look his name.. lol NYChris

Hehe. nub

oh for the ppl who wanna know his gear

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xm...s&n=Nychris

O ye i pwn =) look @ my score in pvp

Any1 know if this is him for real ?

Your really quick to assume that it actually is him lol.. And who cares if it is :P let the guy play..

@FT3R5H()CK

So let me get his right. You are bashing NYChris because someone has the same name in wow. And seeing that you only got 1 honor point for killing him, I'd say you didn't even fight him you just got the last hit. Congratulations attention whore you fail. BTW you might wanna look into getting GM gear, you might actually be able to kill someone by your self.

So let me get his right. You are bashing NYChris because someone has the same name in wow. And seeing that you only got 1 honor point for killing him, I'd say you didn't even fight him you just got the last hit. Congratulations attention whore you fail. BTW you might wanna look into getting GM gear, you might actually be able to kill someone by your self.[/b]
    Take it easy there killer. Where do you see bashing lol...? He was asking if thats really him and joking around saying nub...

Relax...

Nactoble

So let me get his right. You are bashing NYChris because someone has the same name in wow. And seeing that you only got 1 honor point for killing him, I'd say you didn't even fight him you just got the last hit. Congratulations attention whore you fail. BTW you might wanna look into getting GM gear, you might actually be able to kill someone by your self.[/b]

Take it easy there killer. Where do you see bashing lol...? He was asking if thats really him and joking around saying nub...

Relax...[/b]
    lmao yeah fucking relax dude!

lol fairly surprised anyway

Ainelover

learn english maltuz :P

Yun_Yuuzhan

I don't really know why Chris would play EU WoW, unless he's still in contact with old TOWN members. (us Americans were the minority)

I seem to recall asking him about WoW once, he said he liked Warcraft 3's DotA but never got into the whole Warcraft thing. Seeing as how that guy had the rank of scout, I doubt it's the Chris we're thinking of since holding that rank means he played before Jan '07. That's around the last time I chatted with him and he never said anything about starting WoW.

Who knows, could be him, could be an admirer. I believe the real question is why are you watching your Gelkis Clan Centaur rep? :P

Yun you old hoe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

Btw, tell Illidan to drop my shield next time... 4th run no drop :E

Banned

Lol old noob Indiaan <3

Sorry for not being online for a fucking long time.

You still doing Kara and you dare calling someone a newbie ? :P

Look at your skill bar...no binds, the gay ability to steal some money from mobs binded in "1"....damn...and what about Gelkis rep lol ?

You was a nice KO player, how is this possible...doing kara...maybe 5 men kara for the mangoose recipes ? :lol:

Anyway, nice to see that you&#39;re having fun on WoW, if you want some tips on end game bosses, grab me on msn :lol:

Missed something : Actually raiding on Brutallus ( 2% last night FFS -_- ), i hope you enjoy kara :lol:

yun is right might catch me playing dota but not wow

Hahah rofl this was time ago..

Hmm that guy who started flaming .. Fu =)

I bet ill own u 1 vs 1 ur the attention whore here.. =)

Oh kara was for badge runs :P

Ye gelkis centaur clan.. hehe now on shattered sun offensive..

I just turned 70 on that screenshot man Didnt care bout rep that day

Atm im busy in SSC / TK and Magtheridon don&#39;t have to much time tbh

btw.. I didnt use addons there cause 2.4 just opened I think .. or I played at a friend.. w/e :P

And now my skillbar isnt fuked.. morf.. U know my skillbars always other then others that day I was combat..

I only use ambush / kidney shot .. ( Ambush if remorseless is on ) nd Sublety is imba for pve imo cheat death ftw

Hahah rofl this was time ago..

Hmm that guy who started flaming .. Fu =)

I bet ill own u 1 vs 1 ur the attention whore here.. =)
    Oh kara was for badge runs :P
    Ye gelkis centaur clan.. hehe now on shattered sun offensive..

I just turned 70 on that screenshot man Didnt care bout rep that day
    Atm im busy in SSC / TK and Magtheridon don&#39;t have to much time tbh
    btw.. I didnt use addons there cause 2.4 just opened I think .. or I played at a friend.. w/e :P

And now my skillbar isnt fuked.. morf.. U know my skillbars always other then others that day I was combat..

I only use ambush / kidney shot .. ( Ambush if remorseless is on ) nd Sublety is imba for pve imo cheat death ftw[/b]
    YOU SUCK. HAHAHAHHAHA.
    Nah, <3. HF with WoW, just sold my imba account