Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Power LVLING ~

This is a discussion on Power LVLING ~ within the World Of Warcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; im not sure bout this game my really good freinds jus started and my freind has a power lvling site ...
Page: 1

im not sure bout this game my really good freinds jus started and my freind has a power lvling site i see most sites are like 200-400 dollars for lvl 1 - 70 i dont know wats good rate how long does it take to get lvl 70 .

neways he told me can get each char lvl 70 in 2-3 weeks for like 175 each

but i dont understand gears n shit on this game

Level 70 Male Orc Hunter

Tradeskills: 400 skinning (+25 from weapons/enchant), 366 Leatherworking, 375 First Aid
    Honor_Points: 8682
    Raid_Keys: Molten Core, Black Wing Lair, Onyxia
    Dungeon_Keys: Upper Black Rock Spire, Karazhan
    Mount: Flying
    Mounts2: Epic Riding Mount, Normal Flying Mount

this one of the chars he already has he offered me for server im playing i dont understand that shit but how much u think that char worth should i pay 400 usd for the lvl 70 male orchunter with that skin shit and leather aid

dmoino

im not sure bout this game my really good freinds jus started and my freind has a power lvling site i see most sites are like 200-400 dollars for lvl 1 - 70 i dont know wats good rate how long does it take to get lvl 70 .

neways he told me can get each char lvl 70 in 2-3 weeks for like 175 each

but i dont understand gears n shit on this game

Level 70 Male Orc Hunter

Tradeskills: 400 skinning (+25 from weapons/enchant), 366 Leatherworking, 375 First Aid
    Honor_Points: 8682
    Raid_Keys: Molten Core, Black Wing Lair, Onyxia
    Dungeon_Keys: Upper Black Rock Spire, Karazhan
    Mount: Flying
    Mounts2: Epic Riding Mount, Normal Flying Mount

this one of the chars he already has he offered me for server im playing i dont understand that shit but how much u think that char worth should i pay 400 usd for the lvl 70 male orchunter with that skin shit and leather aid[/b]

Well you going to miss the fun of the game!! and also you will not learn any skills that way, you going to be a newb with a high lvl char, but when you going to make the first raid or even dungeon you going to be kicked from group or eaven the guild instantly because they will found that you bought your char

An example is that the other day one lvl 70 mage group with me and some guildies and after 5 mins we had already kick him from group, why, because he did not know he could make water :S
    or you going to get caught in the way you speak and the terms the ppl use in game

Babashopping in this game is eaven worst than in ko IMO

i didn't ask if it lame or not i asked how long it takes to 70 is it worth it if it only cost me 175 to get 70

b1gshow

Imo lvling is easy as hell if u have a build u like, and u will miss the good things of the game.

deadlysin

lvling is pretty easy (much easier then KO)
    i went from 60-70 in ~2 weeks which was slower then many people..

Also I advise you to NEVER BUY power leveling.

I have a couple close friends who bought it and they all ended up getting caught and permanently banned.

dmoino

Well If I see this announcement in any place I would stay that is a scam, but if is your IRL friend i dunno. Because 2 or 3 weeks from 0-to 70 its almost impossible (I said Almost). The normal is around 2 months or more, around 5 or 6 weeks from 0 to 60 and 2 or 3 from 60 to 70. And if they are offering 2 or 3 weeks that will be more expensive then 175 g for sure.
    If its worth it?!?!? OFC not, why?!?!? Because if you never level one wow char, you going to quit game after 2 weeks

people seem to miss the point... in wow it is fun to level

I get bored coz i dont know where the fuck a certain mob is >_<

dont think ima bother with this game if is true i dont like exp i barely like farm i only like pvp all the pvp i watched on youtube looked good but from wat u guys saying not so great

can u server transfer a charecter in this game ???? or just nation transfer or wat ?

can u server transfer a charecter in this game ???? or just nation transfer or wat ?[/b]
    http://www.blizzard.com/support/wowb.../?id=abl02008p

I find it funny nobody complain about this feature, however if this kind of stuff come to K2, ppl will yelling and complaining to death with "Corrupted company, nothing but money sucking!!!111oneone"...

Road

http://www.blizzard.com/support/wowb.../?id=abl02008p

I find it funny nobody complain about this feature, however if this kind of stuff come to K2, ppl will yelling and complaining to death with "Corrupted company, nothing but money sucking!!!111oneone"...[/b]
    True, but ko has 11 servers when WoW has literally HUNDREDS! Without this feature some servers would just be so overcrowded.

Road

dont think ima bother with this game if is true i dont like exp i barely like farm i only like pvp all the pvp i watched on youtube looked good but from wat u guys saying not so great[/b]
    How do you know you won&#39;t like it? You are saying this out of assumptions you&#39;ve made by playing ko. Ko lvling isn&#39;t fun, neither is farming. In WoW you have literally MILES to explore as you quest to your hearts content, or you can grind like in ko. In fact, wow isn&#39;t competitive to the point it ruins game play like ko. You get your gear from instances, not from killing a list of 10 bosses that are camped by koxpers. I don&#39;t see why you wouldn&#39;t like any of the things you mentioned. Blizzard has mastered the MMORPG field and almost every aspect of this game was well thought out. If you want to take a break blizzard rewards you for having a social life by giving you "Rest" exp. Flying to zones might sound boring as to instantaneous travel but I actually like it now because it was designed like that so the players could have more off time. And you like pvp? You can join a battleground (similar to ko Lunar wars) during ANY time of the day, imagine it like ko, except you have 5+ types of battle grounds to enter whenever you want. You can even just run to a zone to pvp in.

I seriously think you need to reconsider your discussion; because this game is just amazing is almost every aspect you would expect from an MMORPG.

i love lvling i lvl&#39;d multple pure accounts on runescape past 90 hp this was in runescape classic might i remind u lvl is not a problem in ko in wow or rs i play a game based on its pvp for most of the time

alper15

oh lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast