Rogue lvling Talent build ?

This is a discussion on Rogue lvling Talent build ? within the World Of Warcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; im lvl 28 atm. This what i got atm : But some1 told me that Riposte is a nice attack ...
Page: 1

im lvl 28 atm.

This what i got atm :

But some1 told me that Riposte is a nice attack for lvling.

Does any1 have a Rogue talent build ?

Zarge

I stuck with subtletly, its pretty good for leveling and pk, and most people need rogues

to sap and not get out of stealth...easier instances.

Fag

Well i still prefer sub with daggers at lvling and combat with swords for raids
    It's easy with sub.. Ambush, gouge, backstab, kidney shot, backstab etc... Hemorrhage is kinda useless imo, but when you get shadowstep all ownage starting

:pic:

Well i still prefer sub with daggers at lvling and combat with swords for raids
    It's easy with sub.. Ambush, gouge, backstab, kidney shot, backstab etc... Hemorrhage is kinda useless imo, but when you get shadowstep all ownage starting [/b]

what the fck sub for lvling? shadow step? hemo useless? go play other class o.o :mellow:

Fag

what the fck sub for lvling?[/b]
    Explain then why not ?
    And i dont play rogue.. I rolled a shaman right after i dinged 70 with a rog.. And all the way i used sub for lvling

becoz u need be behind mob to do dmg thats why while in combat u can use flurry blade an deal with multipley mobs an wont have all that shit prob

ownage in shadowstep? how many skiiled shadowstep rogues u know? not many i guess becoz shadowstep sucks its gives u opener but nothing alse then that

hemo is great if u use maces quick combo points an my hemo hits for 1.4k dmg not mention whites dmg >.>

might be worng for some stuff as well but imo combat > sub for lvling an thats fact

:::Wendigo:::

look for "Hauck" of Warsong on Armory.

He's the best rogue of my guild, full epic with karaz/gruuls items.

I think that this will help u.

Pipens`

First of all... U dont need to be full epic to know your character... The best specialozation r swords and here u got talent build as I got... http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=wheboxZMeV00VzxMGRt , remember to complet first combat spec tree and later assassination... For got best dps and dmg keep trying use always Slice & Dice :P GL&HF

this can b an argue over all day what is best spec for rogue, mainly i think u should just spec what u think is funner to lvl so it helps u stick to it, cause here u wont get nothing but an aurgument :S

calibur

Hemorrhage is kinda useless imo, but when you get shadowstep all ownage starting [/b]
    Your an idiot.

Your an idiot.[/b]
    100% agreed!