Some questions about druids

This is a discussion on Some questions about druids within the World Of Warcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; 1. Can they eat while shapeshifted ? 2. Does maim stops your attack ? 3. What leatherworking is for feral ...
Page: 1

Fag

1. Can they eat while shapeshifted ?
    2. Does maim stops your attack ?
    3. What leatherworking is for feral druids ? Because as i know tribal is for balance/resto druids..
    4. Can they use trinkets while shapeshifted ?
    5. Does Omen of Clarity disappear when it proc ?
    6. Can they parry attacks ? Cuz in Eric's pic he had 0% parry..

Just got bored of shaman and wanna try druid..

shanttelimi

1. Can they eat while shapeshifted ?
    2. Does maim stops your attack ?
    3. What leatherworking is for feral druids ? Because as i know tribal is for balance/resto druids..
    4. Can they use trinkets while shapeshifted ?
    5. Does Omen of Clarity disappear when it proc ?
    6. Can they parry attacks ? Cuz in Eric's pic he had 0% parry..

Just got bored of shaman and wanna try druid..[/b]
    1:no
    2:what is maim???
    3:not sure
    4:yes
    5:idn
    6:im pretty sure they can but not 100%

Fag

Maim is cat skill that inicipate (dont remember the right spelling) for amound by combo points... It's like rogue gouge but you need combo points for it

1. no
    2. Maim stops the enemy's attack, yes.
    3. I think tribal? not sure, for feral check out primalstrike (I think thats the one with the specialties) Otherwise most druids just do leatherworking for the heavy clefthoof set etc.
    4. yes
    5. no the buff doesnt dissapear.
    6. As far as I know, no. They can only dodge attacks.

Fag

I mean does maim stop YOUR attack when you use it, like gouge ? Cuz dmg will interupt the effect

Well anyway almost everything is fine with druids h34r: Just the problem i need to change forms to eat. Ty for answers

:pic:

u do need lw if u want primalstrike set but its kinda useless u will find better if u can raid some if not then go for it

oh an u dont need to have 350lw to wear the heavy clefthoof set for tanking u need lw to get the bonus only...

Fag

Well heavy clefthoof set is actually worth going to 360... And i will prolly go for elemental lw for agl bonus..

actually no becoz u dont need 20 str for tanking set i'd say first go 70 an see if u have good raiding guild if u do then u dont need any lw at all

Fag

Heavy clefthoof doesnt give str.. Here are the stats
    Stamina, def rating and nice armor

Heavy Clefthoof Vest
    Binds when equipped
    Chest Leather
    500 Armor
    +45 Stamina
    Yellow Socket
    Yellow Socket
    Blue Socket
    Socket Bonus: +4 Dodge Rating
    Durability 100 / 100
    Requires Level 70
    Equip: Increases defense rating by +24 (10.1)
    Set: Strength of the Clefthoof (1/3)
    Item Level 114

Heavy Clefthoof Boots
    Binds when equipped
    Feet Leather
    394 Armor
    +30 Stamina
    Yellow Socket
    Blue Socket
    Socket Bonus: +3 Dodge Rating
    Durability 50 / 50
    Requires Level 69
    Equip: Increases defense rating by +21 (8.9)
    Item Level 113

Heavy Clefthoof Leggings
    Binds when equipped
    Legs Leather
    503 Armor
    +33 Stamina
    Blue Socket
    Yellow Socket
    Blue Socket
    Socket Bonus: +4 Dodge Rating
    Durability 75 / 75
    Requires Level 70
    Equip: Increases defense rating by +29 (12.3)
    Item Level 113

EDIT: Or you mean the set bonus ? Well still it's prolly the best tanking leather

zzzz ofc the fckin bonus anyway do whatever u like i am 356lw an i payd about 1k g to get it an seems mats i need gone cost more 2k g to hit up 375 if u really wanne waste al lthat money go for it but its useless UNLESS ur skinner an ur gone farm all the mats and i know what stats of these shit becoz i make that crap

if u really arent gone raid get lw if u r get somethin alse and btw elemntel LW = dps gear primalstrike tribal lw is spell dmg if i am not worng and its boomkin who the fck wants boomkin waste of talent tree <_<

Fag

Guys another question, dunno if it&#39;s normal but after i got a bear form my weapon skill just wont go up.. Defence goes up but my weap skill just stays the same. Is it suppose to be like that, or i got some kinda screwed ?

Road

Guys another question, dunno if it&#39;s normal but after i got a bear form my weapon skill just wont go up.. Defence goes up but my weap skill just stays the same. Is it suppose to be like that, or i got some kinda screwed ?[/b]
    Feral druids do not benifit from lvling up weapons. The only way to raise your "weapon" rating is through items that give you "feral attack rating". You don&#39;t actually swing the weapon so you wont&#39; get skill ups in them; that said you don&#39;t need them to be lvl&#39;ed up anyway to do damage.