starting wow

This is a discussion on starting wow within the World Of Warcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; sorry if this is the wrong section. well im going to start playing wow and i was wondering if anyone ...
Page: 1

Exclamation

sorry if this is the wrong section.
    well im going to start playing wow and i was wondering if anyone could give me tips on the warlock class
    what spec i should go for getting 80
    gear i should get blah blah
    easiest way to level as a warlock

Boyce

sorry if this is the wrong section.
    well im going to start playing wow and i was wondering if anyone could give me tips on the warlock class
    what spec i should go for getting 80
    gear i should get blah blah
    easiest way to level as a warlock

http://forums.wow-europe.com/board.html?fo...2lkIJ5o1Cd7e9Sx
    I would just search around there, look at the stickies theres lots of info. Its faster than waiting for a reply here.

NuXx

lvl up with aff/demo spec
    first go deep in aff and get UA/Pandemic, later on you'll get soul link from demo tree
    u should spec for dark pact and use shape shifted imp, he regens alot of mana since he's out of combat all the time and u can dark pact that mana to yourself.
    but untill you get dark pact i suggest you to use vw, he can tank pretty good plus he gives you a shield if you're in trouble.
    u can armory my EU lock
    Nuxx - Wildhammer and check the spec im using, havent drank since i started lvling it up again, so from 54 to 69 i had no downtime what so ever.