trading a hoard acount for a alliance account

This is a discussion on trading a hoard acount for a alliance account within the World Of Warcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; trading a lvl 60 hoard warlock for a lvl 60 rouge or warlock it has ok gear but nothing to ...
Page: 1

ZOARK

Default trading a hoard acount for a alliance account

trading a lvl 60 hoard warlock for a lvl 60 rouge or warlock
    it has ok gear but nothing to great

ZOARK

BUMP

Baxxor

reroll? xD

idefix

Originally posted by Baxxor
    reroll? xD
    actually not... since hes lookin for an alliance of rogue or warlock and he has warlock.. if he wud be warlock and wud be lookin for only rogue, then yeah id agree but... dno. i dno what hoard is, some neutral race i guess... might be boring

ZOARK

well i got good with my warlock and since my friends are all
    alliance i would like to trade my lvl 60 undead hoard warlock
    for a lvl 60 alliance warlock any race would do

ZOARK

bump plz

Fopp

ive heard of and obscure race called the horde that kills me when im leveling noob characters up but i have never heard of a race called the hoard? are they what reside in the whirpool between the islands?

nfw

LOL dont trade this guy.He eathor scammed that account.lead to a bann on it.Or he ebayed it leads to a ban.He dosnt even know how to spell horde and he has a 60 horde.

LOrDsHiVa

Originally posted by nfw
    LOL dont trade this guy.He eathor scammed that account.lead to a bann on it.Or he ebayed it leads to a ban.He dosnt even know how to spell horde and he has a 60 horde.
    lol do u even know zoark? its so funny that people comes in and try to be smart with their stupid comments..

and as far as spelling goes he is new to WOW

lol sup zoark. i see that u have been kickn ass in WOW. good job man.

ooo and nfw go fuck ur self ZOARK kicks ass and hes a good friend. he used to play KO with shiva and i and he was legit then and still is by my count.

Baxxor

Originally posted by Fopp
    ive heard of and obscure race called the horde that kills me when im leveling noob characters up but i have never heard of a race called the hoard? are they what reside in the whirpool between the islands?
    other way around, ally ganks and horde just revenges

idefix

lol do u even know zoark? its so funny that people comes in and try to be smart with their stupid comments..
    and as far as spelling goes he is new to WOW[/b]
    lol stfu nab if he has a 60 warlock already he should fucking know how to spell horde retard.

lol stfu nab if he has a 60 warlock already he should fucking know how to spell horde retard.[/b]

now this is comin for a guy in ko that has a pretty sucky ass chars and still is tryin to sound all big and bad about something that really just isnt that important. like the spellin of fuckin word. lord forbid someone should mispell a word. lol back to the top Zoark. what server did u go to? me and josh went to Dalaran and Crushridge.

ZOARK

so i cant spell big deal and btw nft i never scammed anyone
    so since u dont know what ur talking about stfu noob
    still trading a undead warlock for a alliance warlock or will trade it for coin