Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Want to start playing wow again what class to choose

This is a discussion on Want to start playing wow again what class to choose within the World Of Warcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; hello i want to start playing again but so many changes have beenmade sence i left liek a year ago ...
Page: 1

Lvzbel

Cool

hello i want to start playing again but so many changes have beenmade sence i left liek a year ago i used to be pally but i quit because later i found out that they wre not so good for dps and i i was looking for a build like a bp ko i never played shammy so i dont know about them how good are they in pvp and pve also how about warrior i heard he suck now anyways i just want to play a class that is good and it wont get nerf like pallys

no hunters plz

TY

Banned

If you wana be a shammy and pvp then resto is the only way, the other 2 builds just get lololololol all the way to the graveyard.

Warriors not good? lol thats crazy man, titans grip looks cool but arms warriors with bladestorm is mental.

Tbh it just depends wether you want to heal or melee.

Healer id say druid or a disc priest

Melee id say rogue (muti spec) or arms warrior

Lvzbel

i onlusaid warriors suck becasue i read it on that post WTF on this same section thats hy other than that i was only asking ill probably go warrior fury still good to lvl? or should i go arms?

ty

Banned

fury if your gona level.

then whatever you thinks more enjoyable for you at 80 (arms or fury)

Boyce

wotlk out soon so all will change.

iiason

the new pali is awesome for pvp dps burst dmg.

Lvzbel

pally or the new class coming out?>

iiason

pali.

the retribution build, is awesome in WotLK

Lvzbel

kool thanks i might take that in consideration do you where i can check the talents or the skills coming out for warrior and pally?

ty

Banned

pali.

the retribution build, is awesome in WotLK[/b]
    Its good now but when wotlk comes there nerfing it so ret will be the same as when jez quit....shit

Banned Senior Member

They nerfed a few things on Ret's with the patch yesterday, and theres even more coming once Litch King is released

Lvzbel

now im undecided what to roll lol warrior or pally ill need to do some research and decide what is best cuzz i dont wanted to happen like last time i reroll like 5 times trying to look for the last class and wasted time that way open to more ideas

Banned Senior Member

I started when the 3.0.2 patch was released so almost 3 weeks ago I guess, I rolled a warrior just because I like smashing things and people in the face

Ainelover

just be sure to use recruit-a-friend b4 u start play, 1-60 in no time :P

NuXx

I started when the 3.0.2 patch was released so almost 3 weeks ago I guess, I rolled a warrior just because I like smashing things and people in the face [/b]
    same thing when i go demon form and i see warrior near me D:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast