Warriors

This is a discussion on Warriors within the World Of Warcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; You are the most boring class and grossly overpowered in arena settings. MS your way half asleep through your easy ...
Page: 1

deviouz420

You are the most boring class and grossly overpowered in arena settings. MS your way half asleep through your easy 2400 ratings.

Someone got their tits rocked by a warrior.

peter

warriors are only good if they have a healer

oh hai peter

Fag

Is that a QQ ?

You are the most boring class and grossly overpowered in arena settings. MS your way half asleep through your easy 2400 ratings.[/b]
    Wajn?

Jiwon

I love to play my warrior, nitewolf, l usually make fun of myself to my friend in vent, saying I only use 4 buttons in arenas.

Charge
    Mortal Strike
    Whirlwind
    Execute

Of course im just kidding, but it is really fun to play warriors.

If you wanna try something funny, try make a 3v3 team 3 Prot warriors facing 3 rogues ;>>>>>

The rogues cant kill you :P (IF) they get a hit in on you its like 50-150 dmg :P, only chance they got is to kite you with dots xD

Jiwon

Wink

I remember I went up against a prot warrior on my rogue, just because he was a guildie, lol. I think it took me about 10 mins just to kill him, gosh i hate prot warriors, lol. i had to use my cool downs and stuff, but was really fun, haha.

ZOARK

i dont really have a problem killing prot warriors on my rogue there a bitch but there not all really that hard

i dont really have a problem killing prot warriors on my rogue there a bitch but there not all really that hard[/b]
    Then try a warrior that knows how to play. Then your fucked

you wont kill a good prot warrior but i mean when do you see prot warriors in arena? Its an unrealistic duel. You can beat 90% of garbage prot warriors by just using deadly/instant and spamming shiv on them with vile poisons and using envenom.

i haz the prot warrior in my pocket, and the rogue is of no consequence.

lol, nah yeh i agree with 0, most prot warriors are merely a drawn out fight of food. the more hungry you are the faster u eat them h34r:

Razyrfist

Lol. Don't talk about Warriors being OP'd. The most OP'd class in the game is Druid lol.