Is it worth doing duel spec on mage?

This is a discussion on Is it worth doing duel spec on mage? within the World Of Warcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; ive just hit 80 recently and i have the money but im not really sure if thats one of the ...
Page: 1

BoiledFrogs

ive just hit 80 recently and i have the money but im not really sure if thats one of the first things i should be buying, any tips?

ive just hit 80 recently and i have the money but im not really sure if thats one of the first things i should be buying, any tips?[/b]
    if u pvp and pve yes

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

if u pvp and pve yes[/b]
    even then it really just depends how often u switch between specs :/ if u pvp 1 week, pve the next...or do all ur pve in the beginning of the week then pvp for the rest of the week...then not really, ur not spending that much money on respecs if ur like this to make it really a MUST have to have dual spec

but if u pve 1 day, pvp the next, then pve, then pvp, or pvp between pveing....then yes its worth it cuz ud be wasting so much money on respecs

Boyce

Like above if you like to pve and pvp do it. Mainly for the glyphs.

I bought dual PVE specs on my mage. One of my specs is arcane and the other is fireball. I use the fireball spec in fights where I don't have to worry about threat and I use arcane in fights where I do have to worry about threat (arcane gets 40% threat reduction while fire only gets 10%).

PTOWN

even then it really just depends how often u switch between specs :/ if u pvp 1 week, pve the next...or do all ur pve in the beginning of the week then pvp for the rest of the week...then not really, ur not spending that much money on respecs if ur like this to make it really a MUST have to have dual spec

but if u pve 1 day, pvp the next, then pve, then pvp, or pvp between pveing....then yes its worth it cuz ud be wasting so much money on respecs[/b]

Not having to reglyph // reset keybinds/macros/ new skills for each spec is fuckin amazing.