WoW acc got scammed

This is a discussion on WoW acc got scammed within the World Of Warcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; Well my WoW acc got scammed 1 month ago or so and i still have no answer from blizzard yet. ...
Page: 1

ultimitkiller

Well my WoW acc got scammed 1 month ago or so and i still have no answer from blizzard yet.
    So i called Blizzard today and they said that they already sended a mail to my email but it hasnt received or something.
    So where should it get the email? in the inbox or junk mail? i checked them both every day but no email in it:/.
    They said that it could be sended later but i waited a month so thats a bit weird.

ultimitkiller

Do i have to wait longer or something i really want my acc back:/

Baxxor

call them, give them your email and tell them to email again
    Might be that they mailed the wrong adress

ultimitkiller

ok tnx will try it

Jiwon

If you call them, give them your cd-keys and they will unlock your account fast, if you don't have the cd-keys, they will get a little suspicious. I sold and bought accounts, so I know a few things, just make sure to tell them your cd-keys they will unlock it fast.

Banned

blizzard is not like k2 ...

Talk to GM ingame and tell him to check IP's ....he will be able to help you even on changing the email ...but make sure you have same ip