WoW Gold Guide..

This is a discussion on WoW Gold Guide.. within the World Of Warcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; So instead of spending money on wow gold i was wondering is better to get by a gold guide instead ...
Page: 1

Default WoW Gold Guide..

So instead of spending money on wow gold i was wondering is better to get by a gold guide instead so i don't have to frequently make purchases of gold?

If so what kind of gold guide do u recommend getting?

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

I've never used a gold guide, but making gold isn't very hard, just time consuming.

Few tips: Get a character with skinning/mining, and another with herbing, and just farm as much as you can of one or two things in one night, and keep doing that.

I used to go for Whiptail in Uldum, 30~ stacks in a few hours in the middle of the night isn't that hard. As for mining, go for Deepholm, MASSIVE Obsidium and Elementium there. Skinning, go for the crocs in TB.

After a week of farming, go sell it all, and then begin looking for items you can buy/resell. I did this and went from 500g to 35k in about 10 days.

Some people can probably get that much faster, but not every servers economy is the same.

If the elementium ingots and sulfuron ingots are hot on your server, they aren't that hard to farm, easy 2-3k a week with those alone.

Dem darkmoon cards are also really easy to make, on my server the Tsunami deck went up to 40k.

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

To be completely honest, if you don't want to waste your money on buying gold.. There are free farming bots. You can get wall-/speedhack with it and farm underground. You can easily make 100k a day depending on your server economy. I'm not telling you to bot, but buying gold is just as bad but more expensive. Just saying.

If you want to be honest, do as Para says.

Banned

Buy my honorbuddy lifetime to bot ^^

Anyways, I've made millions of gold since burning crusade all come down to this:

Earn money > spend less then you make > let time pass

Banned

Here is what i made in a few months using professions and ah pretty much
    gold is easy to make in wow but you dont need it as bad as in ko.

Filou

Daily Quests is a good way to make some cash.

Whiptail .

p1kachu_

i ve been allways making 25daily quests on 2 chars every day, sometimes i had luck with world boe drops^^ tho it depends what is expensive on your server about gathering profs, in wotlk i ve made tones of gold with enchant/jc and now in cata it suck:/ u can allways try to resell items from ah or even if u have time and friends can help u u can buy items on horde ah and sell it on ally ah depends what is more expensive on which faction^^

would like to have a guide aswell

GIGA!!!
    You are still here!!!