WoW pvp bugs and graphic bugs...

This is a discussion on WoW pvp bugs and graphic bugs... within the World Of Warcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; ok, I found out (some one told me) that a guy who don't jump like mexican bean in pvp is ...
Page: 1

xourico

ok, I found out (some one told me) that a guy who don't jump like mexican bean in pvp is n00b...

and they are always jumping and graphic bugging and stuff... I mean... jumping in pvp gives u that big advantage ? if yes I will not buy the game <_< I tought blizzard had everythign covered... :unsure:

Baxxor

ok, I found out (some one told me) that a guy who don&#39;t jump like mexican bean in pvp is n00b...

and they are always jumping and graphic bugging and stuff... I mean... jumping in pvp gives u that big advantage ? if yes I will not buy the game <_< I tought blizzard had everythign covered... :unsure:[/b]

he is a noob, doesn&#39;t give u any advantage.
    You still got cooldowns and still need the same things, just that it might be annoying when he jumbs like a tard all over the place.
    Jumping= for fun, doesn&#39;t help you but maybe irritating the enemy

SiCoXiS

ok, I found out (some one told me) that a guy who don&#39;t jump like mexican bean in pvp is n00b...

and they are always jumping and graphic bugging and stuff... I mean... jumping in pvp gives u that big advantage ? if yes I will not buy the game <_< I tought blizzard had everythign covered... :unsure:[/b]
    on mobs doesnt matters but in pvp u can confuse the enemy jumping not like idiot ofc just jump for ur strategy move is not a big advantage check here some pro pvp videos for have a idea how is the pvp the wow pvp isnt like ko is so much diferent http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=62044