Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

wow question

This is a discussion on wow question within the World Of Warcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; how is pvp? 1vs1 ? its a bit like ko? what payment method? can use c&b ? paypal? some pictres ...
Page: 1

:pic:

Default wow question

how is pvp? 1vs1 ? its a bit like ko?

what payment method? can use c&b ? paypal?

some pictres of game would be nice

LOrDsHiVa

Default Re: wow question

Originally posted by ic:
    how is pvp? 1vs1 ? its a bit like ko? *

some pictres of game would be nice *
    pvp kinda sucks. but u have to get use to it i guess.

1vs1 are preety much u right click ther person's name and ask to fight you. they do have arena going atm. like 2v2 , 3v3 , 5v5 and all that..

new patch they might come up with 1v1 i guess not sure tho.

as far as the payment goes. i dont think they have paypal.

credit cards only and its like $15 a month which is not a bad price with the customer service u get. way better then KO i say.

and here are some pics of the bosses from the game.

thats all for now

UberGruber

also u can buy 60 day pre-paid card for like 25$ at game stores, and just input that code on to website!!

pk is fun, but very diferent then kols pk, u will need time to adjust!

Yea pk is alot of fun xD
    Except if there are noobs playing =S

idefix

basically PK sucks in WOW, much more fun in ko. also, group pvp sucks very bad if ur doing pvp with a pickup group. if ur doign it with ur guild / friends, then it might be fun.. for a while. u can do it for a month or so and its very fun, after that it gets so boring u get so tired of i u never wanna do it again :/ atleast thats what happened to me. only fun is the duels tbh, and 1on1s in BG / world pvp, but the usual is that ur about to get the enemy killed and then some healer comes and heals him to full health with some instant cast spell, and then does an instant dmg spell on u and u die... and pots have 2 minute cooldown so that may not be so helpful... and u cant /town so u have no chance to survive, since the summon friend skill takes kinda long to cast compared to KO..

all in all, the PvE is a lot nicer in WoW, so WoW is more for role players then pkers. pk is fun too but it gets boring fast. the most of it is just so that u hope for a lucky crit... and the one who gets most lucky crits wins tbh : / when the new Xpansion comes, therell be a LOT more HP, and more dmg, but the classes than can heal themselves will be so imba coz no1 can beat them, so high hp and they just heal themsleves while u burn ur mana trying to get their hp down... and when u run out of mana u go oom and cant do crap and u die and then u get pissed and wish u were back in ko where u can spam souls :P

SuperkakosO_0

Originally posted by idefix
    basically PK sucks in WOW, much more fun in ko. also, group pvp sucks very bad if ur doing pvp with a pickup group. if ur doign it with ur guild / friends, then it might be fun.. for a while. u can do it for a month or so and its very fun, after that it gets so boring u get so tired of i u never wanna do it again :/ atleast thats what happened to me. only fun is the duels tbh, and 1on1s in BG / world pvp, but the usual is that ur about to get the enemy killed and then some healer comes and heals him to full health with some instant cast spell, and then does an instant dmg spell on u and u die... and pots have 2 minute cooldown so that may not be so helpful... and u cant /town so u have no chance to survive, since the summon friend skill takes kinda long to cast compared to KO..

all in all, the PvE is a lot nicer in WoW, so WoW is more for role players then pkers. pk is fun too but it gets boring fast. the most of it is just so that u hope for a lucky crit... and the one who gets most lucky crits wins tbh : / when the new Xpansion comes, therell be a LOT more HP, and more dmg, but the classes than can heal themselves will be so imba coz no1 can beat them, so high hp and they just heal themsleves while u burn ur mana trying to get their hp down... and when u run out of mana u go oom and cant do crap and u die and then u get pissed and wish u were back in ko where u can spam souls :P
    Basically yu didnt play enough Wow....pvp suxs?yea is more compicated from KO but believe me is fair and btw now is changed....(new patch coming)maybe yu never went to alterac valley hmmm take a look...maybe warsongs and arathi is little boring agree,but alterac is the place that yu will love!btw dude maybe yu like hacks,koxp etc dunno but i prefer a "clean" game..
    About PVE yu dont get a healer and yu go solo bosses..believe with no stragety yu are out...
    Anyway any compare WOW with KO is waste of time..
    WOW FTW... :wub:

antiriad

Just dont make a nelf rogue for the love of god!

idefix

Originally posted by SuperkakosO_0+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SuperkakosO_0)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-idefix

Basically yu didnt play enough Wow....pvp suxs?yea is more compicated from KO but believe me is fair and btw now is changed....(new patch coming)maybe yu never went to alterac valley hmmm take a look...maybe warsongs and arathi is little boring agree,but alterac is the place that yu will love!btw dude maybe yu like hacks,koxp etc dunno but i prefer a "clean" game..
    About PVE yu dont get a healer and yu go solo bosses..believe with no stragety yu are out...
    Anyway any compare WOW with KO is waste of time..
    WOW FTW... :wub:[/b]
    lol thats all total bullshit, i played wow for 5 months in total and i know a lot of the game, and the pve might be a lot better, but the truth is, it IS BORING in the end in wow too, its total bullshit in ko, there is NO pve in ko tbh, its just grinding mobs and bosses, u cant rly call it pve anymore... more of grinding. but again in pvp, u might think AV is fun, but when u get exalted reputation there, u will eventually be damn bored of that too. arenas were fun but after doing around 50 rounds of it, it got so boring i never wanna do it again. also i dont like koxp hacks etc, id want clean ko ofc, but thats not something i can affect to, and as i said in the other post, ur just so narrow minded as some1 can be, u mightve though "ko ftw" when u started ko, and the game u played be4 sucks, ofc the new game u start off with seems cool, otherwise u wudnt be playing it. but after u played a year or so of wow, u will be as bored of that as u are of ko. just wait and see.

i agree u cant rly compare wow and ko so different games, so different game style. but in wow, the healing system is so stupid, all the classes that can heal themselves are so powerful compared to the other classes, coz hte other classes cant just spam potions like in ko, which i see more fair...

DragonFire

Originally posted by antiriad
    I dont see what's so bad, They get imp dodge..and imp stealth. ^_^ i would make a human rogue personally. But I dont see anything bad about nelfs.

idefix

Originally posted by antiriad
    if id make a rogue id be nelf tbh, coz they look the coolest :P but rogues suck anyways so wont be making one... :P

SiCoXiS

Originally posted by ic:

wow pvp not sux is so much better than press the same bottom and millions of pots all the time in wow pvp players have a lot strategy any class can kill other class if ur good with the class ur playing i kill lots of rank 14 in 1v1 when i was rank 8 warrios mages warlocks shamans druids and not so good hunters :lol: cuz a good hunter just rape a rogue -_- http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=62044 here check this pro videos of good pvp players some r considerate the best players in wow forums like ovski (mage) swifty (fury warrior ) unbreakable (shaman) ming (rogue) , etc...
    And u can get ur own set and jewels, pvp mounts just doing pvp than make 8 hours in instance for get 1 peace in 1 month <_< like pve players

idefix

Originally posted by SiCoXiS+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SiCoXiS)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-ic:

wow pvp not sux is so much better than press the same bottom and millions of pots all the time in wow pvp players have a lot strategy any class can kill other class if ur good with the class ur playing i kill lots of rank 14 in 1v1 when i was rank 8 warrios mages warlocks shamans druids and not so good hunters :lol: cuz a good hunter just rape a rogue -_- http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=62044 here check this pro videos of good pvp players some r considerate the best players in wow forums like ovski (mage) swifty (fury warrior ) unbreakable (shaman) ming (rogue) , etc...
    And u can get ur own set and jewels, pvp mounts just doing pvp than make 8 hours in instance for get 1 peace in 1 month <_< like pve players[/b]
    LOL WHAT BULLSHIT, if ur a shadow priest / warlock and u win a rogue, u must be rogue. also, if ur a rogue and u win a mage, u must be verrry lucky or then the mage sucks. that definately isnt true, as blizzard says its more of a rock-scissors-paper type of system, that certain classes basically always win other classes, and on the other hand win other classes.

also, u definately dont waste 8 hours in a instance, and u dont get 1 piece / month, ur obviously a serious noob in a damn noob guild or something, and u dont know shit about wow so plz stop posting here be4 u played atleast 3 months and actually have a lvl 60 char with mc and ony and aq20 on farm status with ur guild. u dont know shit about anything.

:pic:

d/l 10days freee trial to test it

Sweet

Originally posted by Dragonfire333+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dragonfire333)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-antiriad
    I dont see what's so bad, They get imp dodge..and imp stealth. ^_^ i would make a human rogue personally. But I dont see anything bad about nelfs.[/b]
    Nelfs racials aren't outright terrible, but compared to every other race that can be a rogue, well... they're terrible! I could get 1% extra dodge by spending one talent point in the rogue tree, and when it comes down to the nitty-gritty, 1% isn't all that much. The imp stealth, unless I'm mistaken, can only be used when you're not moving AND out of combat. 25% speed increase in wisp form might be good for leveling to save some downtime, but c'mon :P . Just compare that to Dwarve's Stoneform and treasure finding, Human Diplomacy, Perception, Sword and Mace Specializtion (both of which rogues can use), and Imp Spirit (not amazing for rogue, but meh). Not to mention Gnomes (amazing!) Escape Artist, you have no idea how many times this comes in handy. Horde side, Undead Will of the Forsaken (even better and more useful than escape artist), troll's Berserking (not amazing, but I'm not gonna lie better than Nelf's), and Orc's Bloodfury AND Hardiness...

ANDDDD SO many people choose nelf rogues, I bet that Night Elf rogues comprise 25% of every server (no idea if that's true or not, just seems like it)...

That's all IMO, flame away if you please! :lol:

DragonFire

Originally posted by Sweet+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Sweet)</div>
    Originally posted by Dragonfire333@
    <!--QuoteBegin-antiriad

I dont see what's so bad, They get imp dodge..and imp stealth. ^_^ i would make a human rogue personally. But I dont see anything bad about nelfs.
    Nelfs racials aren't outright terrible, but compared to every other race that can be a rogue, well... they're terrible! I could get 1% extra dodge by spending one talent point in the rogue tree, and when it comes down to the nitty-gritty, 1% isn't all that much. The imp stealth, unless I'm mistaken, can only be used when you're not moving AND out of combat. 25% speed increase in wisp form might be good for leveling to save some downtime, but c'mon :P . Just compare that to Dwarve's Stoneform and treasure finding, Human Diplomacy, Perception, Sword and Mace Specializtion (both of which rogues can use), and Imp Spirit (not amazing for rogue, but meh). Not to mention Gnomes (amazing!) Escape Artist, you have no idea how many times this comes in handy. Horde side, Undead Will of the Forsaken (even better and more useful than escape artist), troll's Berserking (not amazing, but I'm not gonna lie better than Nelf's), and Orc's Bloodfury AND Hardiness...

ANDDDD SO many people choose nelf rogues, I bet that Night Elf rogues comprise 25% of every server (no idea if that's true or not, just seems like it)...

That's all IMO, flame away if you please! :lol:[/b]
    I agree..I wouldn't be a night elf rogue. I was just putting forth an arguement ^_^ My twink rogue was a gnome. :wub: tand I had a dwarf hunter, So I know how much stone form comes in handy.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast