6 digit steam account

This is a discussion on 6 digit steam account within the Counter-Strike forums, part of the Other category; theres a screen shot of one of my steam accounts i have. i personally created this account and still have ...
Page: 1

theres a screen shot of one of my steam accounts i have. i personally created this account and still have the original email that i will give with the trade as well. i will not be going first. im asking for $60. i can get vouches of my gg sales that i have done with people on the ko server i play. if you are interested send me a message on here with your msn or yahoo messenger id and i will get into contact with you. if you want to see the digits in-game let me know. i didnt take a picture of them because im currently on ko and dont have premmy ROFL! but as you can see the account is an @email.com meaning its a low digit id. i believe the digit is 8xxxxx something like that. i just know the first number on it is 8. its been a while since i've played cs lol. anyways if interested send me a message and ill screen shot the in-game digits of my account for you or i can show you in-game. serious buyers only plz and ty. i only use paypal. i dont use wu, booksters or w.e. its called.

kamux

you want to charge more them the steam original price? haha

you want to charge more them the steam original price? haha[/b]
    do you not know what a 6 digit steam id is? they sell for 60 on ebay with ease. anyways still have lowering price to 50 but cant go lower.

do you not know what a 6 digit steam id is? they sell for 60 on ebay with ease. anyways still have lowering price to 50 but cant go lower.[/b]
    sold for 60 via paypal. mods close plz<3 ty