Anyone playing Left4Dead?

This is a discussion on Anyone playing Left4Dead? within the Counter-Strike forums, part of the Other category; Only been playing for a couple weeks (since my new computer) and its an awesome game.. one of the few ...
Page: 1

Default Anyone playing Left4Dead?

Only been playing for a couple weeks (since my new computer) and its an awesome game.. one of the few games i can play non-stop for hours.

Can't wait for no.2

I've played it, tbh if you play it solo it's boring as fuck

There's only like 5 levels and they're pretty repetitive, the only thing that changes is the damage you can receive and make to your friends.

I uninstalled it, good for passing time but bores me quickly, there was no variance in it

wow -.-

do you play online (PC) ?

Quote Originally Posted by silentdj View Post
    Only been playing for a couple weeks (since my new computer) and its an awesome game.. one of the few games i can play non-stop for hours.

Can't wait for no.2
    I dunno, Number 2 already looks washed out to high hell. I mean, Wtf - Zombies in daytime? Pfft, That's blasphemy for Zombie games all over.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

Installed it a few days ago, been playing it co-op with a mate. Pretty cool. Though yeah I did expect more to the campaign than 5 missions.

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Norris View Post
    Installed it a few days ago, been playing it co-op with a mate. Pretty cool. Though yeah I did expect more to the campaign than 5 missions.
    There are MILLION of maps you can download. The userbase for L4D is pretty huge when it comes down to modding the game. I've quit playing it a while ago as It got pretty boring, always having to play a constant 150+ ping. (All my online friends are american :<)

Just check out: L4D Maps - Maps & Campaigns for L4D and L4D2.

yeah its fun, best part is versus me and a few frds went to a net cafe many times to play xD

afterwards it got boring though! good game though!

Rainbow0

Cool game and as akutee said most fun in versus mode. <3 to play as infected.
    But i did hear that the l4d2 will be a copy of first part, dunno if thats true..

twender

im playing but its get laggy sometimes when many enymies lol-.-

MiRowsu

i used to play it for only 1 hour, i like CS more or czero

I really loved the game first months i had it and with the patch where people can make campains and add them is pretty nice but at first your like "this is the best game ever!" but after few months its downhill but Im going to be the first to preorder part2!! Give me a shout out ill join your team..to have someone with mic and speaks english to play with will be nice. And when the game gets boring try to get all your achievments. I just played not worried about achievments then when game got boring i started knocking em out and kinda made it interesting until those ran out..

[email protected] (msn)