Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

CS bunny hopping

This is a discussion on CS bunny hopping within the Counter-Strike forums, part of the Other category; err... bunny hop is not so fast anymore faster than runing tho thats why they are still bunny hopping in ...
Page: 2

err... bunny hop is not so fast anymore faster than runing tho thats why they are still bunny hopping in big tournaments... also i still can bunny hop whole map

EMW

err... bunny hop is not so fast anymore faster than runing tho thats why they are still bunny hopping in big tournaments... also i still can bunny hop whole map[/b]
    same here

Banned

Julio, nobody bunny hops in cal-i/cevo p matches...

EMW, i'll pm you an IP, i want to see you bhop an entire map.

Julio, nobody bunny hops in cal-i/cevo p matches...

EMW, i'll pm you an IP, i want to see you bhop an entire map.[/b]
    Bunny hopping is useful when your at dd2 long going platform and you naded the plat clean but your afraid of short/middle doors awp's plus some spots, it's useful but not needed. I tend to max all skill types so i come out of tight situations easy. What makes you better than someone else in the same league? Small things.

You can't bhop an entire map, but you can do it almost half dd2 :P (needs practice and luck)

Try holding ctrl after you jump the first jump...

Banned

Bunny hopping is useful when your at dd2 long going platform and you naded the plat clean but your afraid of short/middle doors awp's plus some spots, it's useful but not needed. I tend to max all skill types so i come out of tight situations easy. What makes you better than someone else in the same league? Small things.

You can't bhop an entire map, but you can do it almost half dd2 :P (needs practice and luck)

Try holding ctrl after you jump the first jump... [/b]

Yea, you can bunnyhop crossing long, and it is useful for match type situations, but you CAN'T BHOP an entire map.

And i know how to bhop, its just not possible to bhop an entire map in 1.6.

krazzy

i doubt you could hop an entire map... but its still possible for 9+ jumps, as long as you get our timing down right you can do it.

Yea, you can bunnyhop crossing long, and it is useful for match type situations, but you CAN'T BHOP an entire map.

And i know how to bhop, its just not possible to bhop an entire map in 1.6.[/b]

first it was u can't bhop at all now u jus can't bhop a whole map ur probly one of those kids that screams hacks everytime u see a head shot

i've seen alot of ppl bhoping in dd2 the most i jus spray when they do it and usually knocks them down

Red

On a normal server with no gravitational/airaccel etc changes, you can't bunny hop.

If you think you're bunny hopping by jumping a few times, you obviously never experienced the real bunny hopping days.[/b]
    your dumb lol

i've played 2 seasons of cal-main and on cal regulation settings i can bhop down hills going 3x as fast as running down them and bhop around the map, takes practice, but its definitly possible.

you can still bunnyhop, but without the airacceleration you do not gain speed when you turn. so it is useless. In the old days before it was banned in competitions like eurocup, your team could bunnyhop to bombsite B on de_dust before the CT's could get there to defend it. it really affected map balance.

and strafejumping was never in counterstrike, that was only in quake 2 and 3.

Banned

your dumb lol

i've played 2 seasons of cal-main and on cal regulation settings i can bhop down hills going 3x as fast as running down them and bhop around the map, takes practice, but its definitly possible.[/b]
    Typical red being a fucking idiot.

I was refering to the "I CAN BHOP A WHOLE MAP LOL"

DOWN HILLS red, YES, that isn't hard.

Show me a demo of you bunnyhopping an entire map, above run speed.

and by entire map, i take it your including the inclines?

demo, thx.

Red

im talking about source fyi lol

and shard is still holdin da nose nIggAS

edit: i also wish you would say the shit you do to my face, cause i can gurantee you wouldn't.

Banned

edit: i also wish you would say the shit you do to my face, cause i can gurantee you wouldn't.[/b]

Source? i dunno about, was refering to 1.6.

Saying that nose joke in every single post which is directed towards me sure does take the humor away.

Whatever you say.

m1mik

edit: i also wish you would say the shit you do to my face, cause i can gurantee you wouldn't.[/b]
    OmG dIS KiD iZ Da KooLeST. HEz hXc. i WIsH I waZ E-tuFf LiEk hiM.

Banned

first it was u can't bhop at all now u jus can't bhop a whole map ur probly one of those kids that screams hacks everytime u see a head shot

i've seen alot of ppl bhoping in dd2 the most i jus spray when they do it and usually knocks them down[/b]

Lol, you're probably one of those kids who goes 15-15 in a pub and thinks they're good.

LOL M I RITE?

you can still bunnyhop, but without the airacceleration you do not gain speed when you turn. so it is useless. In the old days before it was banned in competitions like eurocup, your team could bunnyhop to bombsite B on de_dust before the CT's could get there to defend it. it really affected map balance.

and strafejumping was never in counterstrike, that was only in quake 2 and 3.[/b]
    err when did you start playing cs ? strafejumping existed still in 1.1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12