UWF Clan Server. Check it out? UWC3.....

This is a discussion on UWF Clan Server. Check it out? UWC3..... within the Counter-Strike forums, part of the Other category; Yeah, We been up for about a year, We got a running website etc etc....Dont flame cuz its UWC3. im ...
Page: 1

Premier

Default UWF Clan Server. Check it out? UWC3.....

Yeah, We been up for about a year, We got a running website etc etc....Dont flame cuz its UWC3. im ex cal-i, live right next to the Netfragz lan center, i play their all the time, I know some of the NF team. Neways. Ive been done with all that cal junk so i moved on to some UWC3. Lets see, me and a couple friends started this clan so yeah, If you wanna drop by check out the server

63.209.33.153:27015

We do award Free 15 levels, just find a admin or myself. Thats pretty much it, Check it out all are welcome.

Mercyful

i was ex-cal-m for 3 seasons..... back when there was only o and m ^^ and wuts avg or highest lvl? i might play cs but only uwc3.... havent played in year but all uwc3 servers everyone is lvl 30+ and get owned right away so... maybe if avg lvl is like 27 make me 27 and ill play ^^

Premier

UMM, average level is 25....i BELIEVE the highest is 35, im lvl 35. But i modded this server inside and out and i understand it completly, the reason we award 15 free is because u have all the correct skills at lvl 15 to fuck up a lvl 35s aim and vamp and all that shit to keep it fair, so yes a 15 can hang with a 35 so dont worry about that, we USUALLY try to keep it even. But it gets out of control when a admin isnt around. So check it out bro hope to see u there. Love to see ex cal players in their.

edddddd

Everyone that has once played CS and also played/plays KO was always CAL-I! ^^

Mercyful

i wish i was cal-i im not that good maybe cal-p if i get an awesome team but i wont be one of best prob go like 3-6 season w00t.... a lvl 15 cant play with a lvl 34 lol really hard.... i might g play wow instead.

Premier

Like i said i modded that server, and i simply know the mod inside and out, we award free 15 cuz it can hang with a lvl 40, tested, and proven by me, and people that sucked. U have to know how to work the skills, u dont have a wide variety of skills for a lvl 15 to hang with a 40 so its all about how u choose em, dont max shit, its pointless and all by percentages in uwc3. they dont increase on most skills much so dont do it, 1 point into everything such as impale to mess up their aim, bash, keep em still for no strafing, banish once again messes their aim, get urself thorns aura to ruin their vamp aura, get vamp aura stacked with mask (stacks in my server) for more regen, some points into devotion for more health, max ur strenth to start off with 150 hp, dex for some evasion, and of course intel to increase the chances of hitting with ur skills. get crit strike, and a helm. gaurenteed u will drop 40s. Of course u have to throw in some skill, and have a bit of experience, on how to manuaver, plant bomb, use ur sound, and atleast have some god damn aim. Also, get heals, and armor repairs, and heal ur team all the time to gain xp, and lvl very quickly, in no time ull be 30. trust me, i know this mod ok. I used to play cal for a couple seasons quit cs for awhile, came back and got together in some war3ft server, made some friends we all left and got our own server, modded it with uwc3, and ive been messing with that mod for over a year now. So dont question me -_- lolz