Warcraft3Mod Server

This is a discussion on Warcraft3Mod Server within the Counter-Strike forums, part of the Other category; I started playing CS like pretty much when it started, within the first 3 months of it's release, and I ...
Page: 1

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Default Warcraft3Mod Server

I started playing CS like pretty much when it started, within the first 3 months of it's release, and I have played it for over 5 years back then, even competitively and reaching high limits . So now I came back to see if it's still enjoyable and I must say this server is hella fun. It has continuously 20-26 players on the server (26 is the limit) and it's a WC3 mod, and it's really enjoyable as they play fun maps as well as bigger official maps. I'm hella noob compared to when I used to play, atm keeping my efficiency to about 60-70% :P... but will hopefully get back to my 90% efficiency like I had before after some time practicing :P. So if you still play 1.6, come try it out, cause the more people on the server, the merrier.

75.127.97.131:27015
    Last edited by tHeUnBeAtAbLe; 02-15-2010 at 03:23 PM.

kamux

cool i will test that server out!

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

This is an amazing server, they increased the server population to 32 players, and it's pretty much full all the time.

I have never seen this one I will ahve to try it out.