How's this sig?

This is a discussion on How's this sig? within the Graphics forums, part of the Off Topic category; I had requested a sig, but decided that I'd take a look at Photoshop to see what I could come ...
Page: 1

Rai

I had requested a sig, but decided that I'd take a look at Photoshop to see what I could come up with myself rather than wait for one.. This is what I came up with:

Rate it if you want, just please don't be too harsh since it's my first time coming up with a real sig and first time using the program!

Thanks! :wub:

I had requested a sig, but decided that I'd take a look at Photoshop to see what I could come up with myself rather than wait for one.. This is what I came up with:

Rate it if you want, just please don't be too harsh since it's my first time coming up with a real sig and first time using the program!

Thanks! :wub:[/b]
    This is briliant dude. looks really sweet. 10/10 i got no complaints

Thats a sick dog sig

all i can asy in gratz looks cool

iiason

it's pretty good. 8/10

i'd like it better if the colour was "brighter" but, dat's just a personal choice.

u could try to bright up the chick... she's too dark... doesnt rly match the background...

Banned

thats a really awesome first try Rachie!

i like it alot :P

Things u could improve could be the border, and your light flow, + some of the stuff could be smudged/merged better together :P

ill talk with ya on msn, if you want some tips its really nice thou, really good for a first try, id say there arent many who did their first try aswell as u did :P

Oh and one thing more, your text could be improved alot :P but eh, i suck at texting too, ive never really got the hang of it x)

Rai

thats a really awesome first try Rachie!

i like it alot :P

Things u could improve could be the border, and your light flow, + some of the stuff could be smudged/merged better together :P

ill talk with ya on msn, if you want some tips its really nice thou, really good for a first try, id say there arent many who did their first try aswell as u did :P

Oh and one thing more, your text could be improved alot :P but eh, i suck at texting too, ive never really got the hang of it x)[/b]
    Thanks.. xD

I coulda probably done more with border/light flow/smudging/merging if I actually knew where those tools were in the program! :P I'll have to give myself some time to just mess around and click all the buttons!

And ya.. text blows.. I just wanted some small texting in the corner, nothing too special. I just saved it to get it over with, cuz I kept trying text after text, lol.

Thanks for the ideas from the others too! Might mess with some things to see how it would look if she were brighter, but I dunno, I kinda like the contrast of her being darker than the background but keeping with a general hue. So I'll have to see it with her being brighter, could like that even more!

Banned

well it does look nice Rai

And its very good for a first try, well all i can say is keep up the good work :b

just mess around with alots of effects, and ull get something cool

u could try creating a new layer - apply image - Gaussion Blur 2,0 (in filters) and put that layer to lightning, ull get a light/shine effect then, somethimes they look cool :P

And yea, texting just sucks x) i never really got the hang of it xD

Rai

Okay, I explored Photoshop a little more.. decided to mess around with this sig again. I started fresh on the background but used the same render. Here it is:

Does it look better? worse?

Let me know! :P Thanks!

Banned

Okay, I explored Photoshop a little more.. decided to mess around with this sig again. I started fresh on the background but used the same render. Here it is:

Does it look better? worse?

Let me know! :P Thanks![/b]
    i liked the one with your name in top corner better :unsure:

Rai

i liked the one with your name in top corner better :unsure:[/b]
    you liked that one better in general? or you like the text placement better?
    I'm still not sure which I like better.. I feel so torn!

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

Nice background of ur sign, good job Rai.

Rai

Nice background of ur sign, good job Rai.[/b]
    Ty!