I've made a Signature Generator

This is a discussion on I've made a Signature Generator within the Graphics forums, part of the Off Topic category; Ok well I've managed to finish coding my signature generator, you've all seen them before, you choose nation/class and then ...
Page: 1

modchampion2

Ok well I've managed to finish coding my signature generator, you've all seen them before, you choose nation/class and then type in your name/np/level/clan/server and it puts the text onto the signature.

Well I've got one made and now just need the signatures, so i'm putting my request here because I've seen many very well made signatures here.

My Request:

Size: 360 X 120
    Style: Anything at all, but make sure there's a good spot for all the text to go
    Sigs: Orc Mage, Orc Warrior, Orc Rogue, Orc Priest, Human Mage, Human Warrior, Human Rogue, Human Priest

Yes I know its a big job, your name will go on the sig generator form page and I can pay with Xigenon coins as a reward also :P

Anyways all help would be appreciated, please send the pictures to my email ([email protected]) or pm me them here on this forum.

-modchamp

modchampion2

Oh Yeah i'd prefer it to be a darker style or a lighter style so that either black or white text will show up clearly on it.

modchampion2

bump