Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

An Ko sig :) Looks okay, rate +comment plx

This is a discussion on An Ko sig :) Looks okay, rate +comment plx within the Graphics forums, part of the Off Topic category; windy-fix compostion and go outside, youre wastin your time here, from graphics non of game forums can give you anything ...
Page: 2

windy-fix compostion and go outside, youre wastin your time here, from graphics non of game forums can give you anything go outside of those forums and find some high ranked graphic forum that will give ya a bit more or youll end like necross doing same stuff over and over again
    necross-try after 2 years something else[/b]
    sry to not putting efford in ko sigs -.- and btw better doing same style as doing 2 sigs at all -.-

spab

sry to not putting efford in ko sigs -.- and btw better doing same style as doing 2 sigs at all -.-[/b]
    i did not get this ive made like 6O siggs more then 2O large pieces about 8 sculptures and 7 instalations with this ive made 5 large paints (over 2x1 meter) so no i dont get your stupid comment at all
    and DF is for sure not high ranked, its a not really quality forum with no stars and extreme pros, have met this forum few times when im posting resources and well the are a lot better WM is pretty cool or MW/SLR and for resources is da best for sure mw and thegfxedge, usefull for resources but honestly not good sigmakers and not good comments
    almost forgot to add cursedgfx not extremely active but pretty good stuff there

cRuX

i did not get this ive made like 6O siggs more then 2O large pieces about 8 sculptures and 7 instalations with this ive made 5 large paints (over 2x1 meter) so no i dont get your stupid comment at all
    and DF is for sure not high ranked, its a not really quality forum with no stars and extreme pros, have met this forum few times when im posting resources and well the are a lot better WM is pretty cool or MW/SLR and for resources is da best for sure mw and thegfxedge, usefull for resources but honestly not good sigmakers and not good comments
    almost forgot to add cursedgfx not extremely active but pretty good stuff there[/b]
    AO is by far the best.. I only put DF because they are more at that lvl. WM are twats I hate it there.. they give great resources but that&#39;s what NSL is for >.<

When I go to AO some gay graffiti shit appears saying Version 2 coming soon :huh:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12