Mage need Signature

This is a discussion on Mage need Signature within the Graphics forums, part of the Off Topic category; I need a signature. Here are some Pics. My name is Shixi and the clanname is PWNGE....
Page: 1

dustin91

Default Mage need Signature

I need a signature.
    Here are some Pics.
    My name is Shixi and the clanname is PWNGE.

DisillusionedIdealogue

well, i'm a photoshop newbie but i gave it a shot :P.

hope you like it ^_^

dustin91

Originally posted by DisillusionedIdealogue
    well, i'm a photoshop newbie but i gave it a shot *.

hope you like it *^_^ *

I like it, can someone make me one with a little bit more dark colors in it?

DisillusionedIdealogue

well i made some changes and here are some alternatives

but i'm guessing that you just didnt like the background (at least, lol). if so let me know what you're looking for and i'll try to make it.

dustin91

well i made some changes and here are some alternatives

but i'm guessing that you just didnt like the background (at least, lol). if so let me know what you're looking for and i'll try to make it.
    well done, i like the first one, ill look if i can take a better picture ( in fight )

DisillusionedIdealogue

alright. i'm also learning how to make better sigs lol, so hopefully i'll be able to make something better soon

dustin91

Maybe you can have a try in doing it with the mage on the right side, the name and clan on the left, its a way to special with two mages for me^^

DisillusionedIdealogue

lol, i had been trying to make duplicate images, but didnt know how to do it (also didnt know how to make a better background), so thats why i had the mage double like that lol. i picked up a few tricks and tried again, so take a look ^_^

although i'd really like to take out the cape lol, i dont think it goes well here. tell me what you think

edit: some tweaks later

dustin91

lol, i had been trying to make duplicate images, but didnt know how to do it (also didnt know how to make a better background), so thats why i had the mage double like that lol. i picked up a few tricks and tried again, so take a look *^_^

although i'd really like to take out the cape lol, i dont think it goes well here. tell me what you think

edit: some tweaks later

yeah nice
    well done, ill use it, thanks

Pwner4Last

Dilussion not to be mean, but ur backgrounds kinda uhm suck, i will teach u a noobie way to get good backgrounds:

1. Draw a X(or w/e u want to)
    2. Go filter then find something that is called "Radicall blur".

Start to play with that and u will find some nice backgrounds

DisillusionedIdealogue

thx for the tip, and dont worry i know i'm a noob :P