My 1st sig

This is a discussion on My 1st sig within the Graphics forums, part of the Off Topic category; This is my 1st sig,( i know it very simple) i just start found out how to make sig yesterday, ...
Page: 1

paperownz

This is my 1st sig,( i know it very simple) i just start found out how to make sig yesterday, So i have been working on yesterday and today. Pls rate pls, and tell me what i need to work on. TY.

Banned

too blue and too simple h34r:

Lord0fWar

For a 1st sig its suppoes to be nice and simpel. Hope you can make an entry to a sotw here soon cos we are quite short on entrys.
    Check out few tutorials from www.good-tutorials.com , www.globalsigalliance.com or http://planetrenders.net/forums/index.php?act=idx alltought you gonna have to register to the forum if you wanna see the tutorials.

Ezquerra

you can make best signs like that, keep working

paperownz

well it was too simple, cuz i didnt have cool brushes downlaoded. When i get new brushes i will make another one. Ty for tutorial.

paperownz

This is another1 for me. Can any1 teach me how to brush better lil bit?
    ty.

Lord0fWar

Ok a few more things in sig making. that warrior you got in that sig is waaaaaaaaayyyy too birght and blury. rember that the render is the key part of the sig not the background. We want to look at the render not the background
    Sorry but im not much in to burshing sigiis so i cant help you with that
    http://www.chaosgfx.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=1352 <---- good tut for beginners

paperownz

ty for tut.