Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

My Ballin ASS sig

This is a discussion on My Ballin ASS sig within the Graphics forums, part of the Off Topic category; awesome i give it 7/10...
Page: 3

awesome

i give it 7/10

Banned

now my sig is nice

cRuX

people need to chill for a second and look at this, its just a joke all u pmsing little bitches, apparantly none of u like chicks so stfu go wack off to ur dad[/b]
    It's not a fucking joke when he's the 380 millionth person to do it. It's fucking annoying is what it is. Nice copy and paste about breathing btw. but I don't need to read about the respitory system or it's workings. The dude even admits he posts topic for flame then says I have useless posts..rofl kid looking for trouble on purpose then idiots back him for it.

because ur getting all but hurt over it if you dont want to look at it then dont. im proving a point that all people on this forum do is flame people even if it had been a legit sig and wanted to get it rated people still would have flamed me so thiers no point. by the way i thought u said you where done posting about 5 posts ago?

It's not a fucking joke when he's the 380 millionth person to do it. It's fucking annoying is what it is. Nice copy and paste about breathing btw. but I don't need to read about the respitory system or it's workings. The dude even admits he posts topic for flame then says I have useless posts..rofl kid looking for trouble on purpose then idiots back him for it.[/b]
    actually u annoy me badly.

cRuX

because ur getting all but hurt over it if you dont want to look at it then dont. im proving a point that all people on this forum do is flame people even if it had been a legit sig and wanted to get it rated people still would have flamed me so thiers no point. by the way i thought u said you where done posting about 5 posts ago?[/b]
    Rofl I'm not getting hurt I'm telling people to stop posting random fucking bullshit and thinking they're funny when it hasn't been funny for 3 years. This is supposed to be a GRAPHICS section. This is for people to make signatures, tags, and large art, to come and get advice/show off their work. If you're not going to take it seriously don't post it here. You know how fucking flamed a topic would be that was posted in "Post Your Stats" group of a guy that posted a lvl 31 warrior with NPC plate armor? As for you "proving a point"..who the fuck you proving too? You doing a research project? It making yourself feel better knowing that people flame on this forum? That's a dumbfuck excuse just to get out of you looking like a complete fucking tool for posting a fucking picture of a chick at a starting line with your character pasted over it. If you want people to see that you like to bike then go post more or something. More people look at general chat topics than they would a Graphics section.

Uzu

main reason i posted was to get people to flame me cuz thats pretty much what 95% of people on this forum do[/b]
    so u say

'main reason i posted this is because i like that people flame my mom' ?

u are retarded man

everyone can google a nude pic and edit his char inside it -.- thats just childish

Banned

its true 99% of this forum just come on here to flame like you, if u dont like his sig then leave it be u get so serious over a forum....

Uzu

its true 99% of this forum just come on here to flame like you, if u dont like his sig then leave it be u get so serious over a forum....[/b]
    its not okay for kids to see neked asses xD

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

haha are yall really flaming him because he made a topic about his sig as a joke for people to come in and look at because this forum is dieing and needs random posts like this to keep it going with something to talk about?

lol this forum has really gone to some shit eh, sorry not all of us spend hours studying photoshop to be good at making sigs for a forum :mellow:

PS: My sigs better

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

man..close this topic please, it's come to be utterly pointless and now people are just flaming each other outside of this topic..

auditurbo4

Everyone just shut up and enjoy the creativity...and the nature of such a beautiful ass....jeez

haha are yall really flaming him because he made a topic about his sig as a joke for people to come in and look at because this forum is dieing and needs random posts like this to keep it going with something to talk about?

lol this forum has really gone to some shit eh, sorry not all of us spend hours studying photoshop to be good at making sigs for a forum :mellow:

PS: My sigs better[/b]
    You don't get it.
    You don't study photoshop.
    You do it cause you like doing it.
    You do it cause it might help your career, who knows?
    You do it because you have spare time.

And no, your sig sucks big time brope, I'm sorry.
    The sig that kid posted is retarded. You wanna look at ass go google Jessica Cirio.

Rofl I'm not getting hurt I'm telling people to stop posting random fucking bullshit and thinking they're funny when it hasn't been funny for 3 years. This is supposed to be a GRAPHICS section. This is for people to make signatures, tags, and large art, to come and get advice/show off their work. If you're not going to take it seriously don't post it here. You know how fucking flamed a topic would be that was posted in "Post Your Stats" group of a guy that posted a lvl 31 warrior with NPC plate armor? As for you "proving a point"..who the fuck you proving too? You doing a research project? It making yourself feel better knowing that people flame on this forum? That's a dumbfuck excuse just to get out of you looking like a complete fucking tool for posting a fucking picture of a chick at a starting line with your character pasted over it. If you want people to see that you like to bike then go post more or something. More people look at general chat topics than they would a Graphics section.[/b]
    I think its funny. And i also thinks its funny that you dont think its funny. as well as i think its funny that your still continuing to post on a topic you consider pointless. And yes im doing a research report on cRuX and how pissed off i can get him since he thinks he knows everything.

so u say

'main reason i posted this is because i like that people flame my mom' ?

everyone can google a nude pic and edit his char inside it -.- thats just childish[/b]
    as for u... i dont understand ur "i like that people flame my mom......"

and if u think that is nude i feal REALLY sorry for u bro cuz obviously you have never seen a chick naked maybe you should get off the comp and go out side n enjoy what is known as the real world

cRuX

I think its funny. And i also thinks its funny that you dont think its funny. as well as i think its funny that your still continuing to post on a topic you consider pointless. And yes im doing a research report on cRuX and how pissed off i can get him since he thinks he knows everything.
    as for u... i dont understand ur "i like that people flame my mom......"

and if u think that is nude i feal REALLY sorry for u bro cuz obviously you have never seen a chick naked maybe you should get off the comp and go out side n enjoy what is known as the real world[/b]
    I don't blame you for being 14..I was 14 once. But learn your lesson before you further make yourself look like an idiot.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast