My New Signiture, I hope you like it

This is a discussion on My New Signiture, I hope you like it within the Graphics forums, part of the Off Topic category; <strike> Here it (is down below) </strike>...
Page: 1

Parhumrouz

Thumbs down

<strike>Here it (is down below)</strike>

to big

spab

this is not a sig zzzz

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

if it took u "awhile" to make it ur either retarded or a 3yr old toddler. im special though, i could that when i was in my mother&#39;s womb.

DragonFire

please take that sig off.

Reinhard

Wow someone trying to be funny... but u r sig is just annoying zz..+

And its spelled Rogue not rouge

DisillusionedIdealogue

<strike>Here it (is down below)</strike> [/b]

where is it? i dont see it :unsure:

(they already said about all that needed to be said, so i took the stupid comment route :P )

Parhumrouz

if it took u "awhile" to make it ur either retarded or a 3yr old toddler. im special though, i could that when i was in my mother&#39;s womb.[/b]
    no your gay h34r:, you said "i could that when i was in my mother&#39;s womb", your either retarded or you failed kindergarden because your grammar is horrible

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

no your gay h34r:, you said "i could that when i was in my mother&#39;s womb", your either retarded or you failed kindergarden because your grammar is horrible [/b]
    oh you&#39;re correctin my grammar? thats funny i just read your line n it says "your either....".. now who&#39;s the retard? its funny cause mine was an obvious typo, i missed out do... sue me! whereas for your case... i don&#39;t even know where to start.

DisillusionedIdealogue

no your gay h34r:, you said "i could that when i was in my mother&#39;s womb", your either retarded or you failed kindergarden because your grammar is horrible [/b]
    i think the red in your signature = lies

Parhumrouz

i think the red in your signature = lies [/b]
    lol, who told you

cRuX

No YOU&#39;RE gay h34r: , you said "i could that when i was in my mother&#39;s womb", YOU&#39;RE either retarded, or you failed KINDERGARTEN because your grammar is horrible.

4:20

No YOU&#39;RE gay h34r: , you said "i could that when i was in my mother&#39;s womb", YOU&#39;RE either retarded, or you failed KINDERGARTEN because your grammar is horrible.[/b]
    Ooooh, great reply. xD

Parhumrouz

No YOU&#39;RE gay h34r: , you said "i could that when i was in my mother&#39;s womb", YOU&#39;RE either retarded, or you failed KINDERGARTEN because your grammar is horrible.[/b]
    lmao thanks for that