Need a little help with picture editing

This is a discussion on Need a little help with picture editing within the Graphics forums, part of the Off Topic category; These are our cute little doggies, I wants to print these pictures as a post cards and possibly post them. ...
Page: 1

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

Cool

These are our cute little doggies, I wants to print these pictures as a post cards and possibly post them. They are meant to be presents. Really not much of work is required here.

All I need at the first picture is to keep the center of pic as it is (circle) and whats inside, but change the background to something nice that would go well with red inside. Black circle line can be taken out, depends if it would look well. And I'd like to have dogs name to be put there if possible. Shes called "Miška" XD.

http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/1...kaedit2tb6.jpg

Second one, I'd like to keep dogs as they are, but just to change background to something nice again, maybe with flowers or something. Preferably different color than red here. Text could be added: "Miška & Bonny"

http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/4...andbonycn9.jpg

If I had photoshop installed here I'd prolly do it myself, but don't have it :l
    Every effort is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Ps: Pls keep it high resolution, It will be postcards, but maybe a poster as well if it will look well enough
    Ps2: You must admit they are super cute lol

Seekor

i see you had some fun in paint lol and i might have to question your sexuality

but anyways bump lol

In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

Yeah, could be done in paint too, but its really troublesome :c
    Anyone to help me with this ?

bump

evilwevel

i did the first one, but post an image you want as a background because i would have no idea what to use (so i just made it white now)

the second one is a pain in the a.. because cutting out hair is hard to do and dogs are entirely covered in it.

Thats perfect! For background I think bestly would fit yellow color (or purple?). So I just tryed google pictures with text "flower wallpapers" and chosen these two. Not sure whether those sunflowers are not gonna get bit screwed, as it is small picture. But its going to be just size of post card so shouldn't matter. Choose for yourself then, or try any other you find there.

For second pic, thats pitty, maybe it would be easier if I get rid of all background there and make it entirely red in paint ? Dunno if that would work any better for adding other background

evilwevel

any good ?

just noticed that the red carpet is folded in some places and that it matches the flowers that would normally be under it :lol:

It looks almost pro 8) . Except I think chosen background that doesn't go that well with that red color.
    Could you try maybe one more thing, If thats possible to change color of those yellow flowers to blue or purple. I think that would go better with that red. Btw yeah carpet is folded, but what do u mean that flowers would normally be under it ?

evilwevel

never mind, can't explain it well enough in English

i'll recolor the flowers tomorrow morning.

evilwevel

this kind of purple ?

hm, thats really hard to decide, what do u like more ? cos im really confused lol

evilwevel

don't ask me, i wouldn't even put clothes on my dogs :lol:

Shes is a size of palm and she is a dog model and as well shes feeling cold usually lol.
    However I ll bring it to photo center and make it printed just didnt decide whether yellow back or purple ..

I ll print the yellow one after all, and two dog I ll see what I can do with em.
    however thanks for your help. looks quite nice after all isnt it :P

OK Ive committed myself in the end and did it all by my own,
    realizing thats really easy to do all even in paint, and
    didn't need any better program at all. So heres the results:
    Rate pls

You are welcome to use these as your sigs