new sig

This is a discussion on new sig within the Graphics forums, part of the Off Topic category; ...
Page: 1

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

N1GG4

is she cumming? from the sides..... oh <3 how u make fun of mighty&#39;s font yet yours sucks also.. soo yeah -50/10. cama my man stick to flaming you aint that great at sig making.. Id say that your not great at anything except flaming but I remember when you played a mage you were good. so cant say it

is she cumming? from the sides..... oh <3 how u make fun of mighty&#39;s font yet yours sucks also.. soo yeah -50/10. cama my man stick to flaming you aint that great at sig making.. Id say that your not great at anything except flaming but I remember when you played a mage you were good. so cant say it [/b]
    ouch that MIGHT have hurt if i actually considered myself good with photoshop, but since i dont u just make urself look like an idiot flaming for no reason....oh wait nm its not for no reason, its because ur defending ur butt buddy what happened? said he wouldnt have sex with u anymore unless u defended his honor?

is she cumming? from the sides..... oh <3 how u make fun of mighty&#39;s font yet yours sucks also.. soo yeah -50/10. cama my man stick to flaming you aint that great at sig making.. Id say that your not great at anything except flaming but I remember when you played a mage you were good. so cant say it [/b]
    You need to stop riding peoples nuts, really his sig was pretty good and your only flaming him because he is a gay, not because of his sig.

I really like it, don&#39;t care for the font but everything else looks nice to me.

You need to stop riding peoples nuts, really his sig was pretty good and your only flaming him because he is a gay, not because of his sig.

I really like it, don&#39;t care for the font but everything else looks nice to me.[/b]
    ya fonts kinda fucked...made the sig at like 3am cuz i couldnt sleep...ill probably put more time into the font later but for now its good enough xD...granted i used a tut to make it but my sig came out waaaaaaaaaaay different from the tut lol

Rampage

Annoying yachiru huh, but still like it

8/10

N1GG4

I really like it, don&#39;t care for the font but everything else looks nice to me.[/b]
    yeah about that.. You know I would love to n all but after i decided to make thepirates people started flaming me nd my clan for no reason so im&#39;a get people back kk thx bb

susGe

yeah not feeling the font but overall pretty nice

RiseAgainst_

yeah about that.. You know I would love to n all but after i decided to make thepirates people started flaming me nd my clan for no reason so im&#39;a get people back kk thx bb[/b]
    Who wouldnt flame a 2 day clan wich brags about 2 days of owning the worms spot ??

Ontopic:

The sig is good, try using another windows &#39;premade&#39; font and place your name in the lower left or right part of your sig (also eliminate the glow of the font, that kind of glow tends to not suit good in sigs

Banned

IT&#39;s SO CUTE!!

RiseAgainst_

Now the new font is good, but it would look better in the lower left black part of the sig

ultimaliaz

gj I like it alot
    yachuri owns when she drools ikkaku :P

spab

blend it!!! <_<