new sig :)

This is a discussion on new sig :) within the Graphics forums, part of the Off Topic category; ...
Page: 1

From Bankrupt to Blue Sky Senior Member Riley's Avatar

>.< I finally make a good one and no one&#39;s around :S

paperownz

very nice. Diff color brush would&#39;ve look nice.

eradication

whats with people putting text on the outside of the focus point? it looks hideous.

that ripple effect looks bad imo

colors on the render looks bad

right side of the sig makes it look like you threw two different sigs together, just doesn&#39;t "match" the left side

you need to make it flow, incorporate the bg with your render

circle(?) thing at the top left of the render, wtf is that

you tried.

[asshole]

whats with people putting text on the outside of the focus point? it looks hideous.

that ripple effect looks bad imo

colors on the render looks bad

right side of the sig makes it look like you threw two different sigs together, just doesn&#39;t "match" the left side

you need to make it flow, incorporate the bg with your render

circle(?) thing at the top left of the render, wtf is that

you tried.

[/asshole][/b]
    Sorry, looking for someone who has a bit more.. how would I say this.. experience?

All I see is you picking apart the sig, without a bit of suggestion. Not even any artwork of your own to tell me you know what your talking about.

Oh, and text shouldn&#39;t monopolize the sig, nor should it block the focal point of the signature. It&#39;s perfectly fine where it is. The colors on the render, compliment those of the bg.

[/make a sig]

cRuX

Sorry, looking for someone who has a bit more.. how would I say this.. experience?

All I see is you picking apart the sig, without a bit of suggestion. Not even any artwork of your own to tell me you know what your talking about.

Oh, and text shouldn&#39;t monopolize the sig, nor should it block the focal point of the signature. It&#39;s perfectly fine where it is. The colors on the render, compliment those of the bg.

[/make a sig][/b]
    Text in bad spot and is very LQ..it&#39;s pixelated. Text should re-inforce the focal otherwise it draws from it..why would you want something to draw from your focal???? That&#39;s what a focal is for to grab attention. The colors on the render (especially his hand) are gross. Don&#39;t use difference/exclusion on a render EVER. The right side is very LQ the smudging/brushing is too sharp. Overall the sig has decent flow and a good compo just needs better execution. Just keep pumping out sigs.

eradication

[/make a sig][/b]
    you make a sig and post it on this forum, obviously looking for people to kiss your feet in glory

im sorry you can&#39;t handle the truth, and having to retort in questioning my experience? now thats just low

i gave you specific criticism, and if you cant learn from that, well sir, thats your problem

mm the text really draws away from teh focal point. part peoepl rlly look at on your render is in that spot frm the head to the pointing arm. riley leads opposite way