Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

new work

This is a discussion on new work within the Graphics forums, part of the Off Topic category; let me know what you think now editing contrast and so on........
Page: 1

spab

let me know what you think

now editing contrast and so on.....

Banned

nice 9/10

spab

1st edit:

spab

last edit

J

Now resize it and it will be geegee.

ShayaN

Nice stuff =)

DisillusionedIdealogue

cool, i like the final version, although imo a tad more lighting wouldnt hurt. its rather flat (the image as a whole, definitely not her, lol xD) and the gassy stuff in the middle and lower right looks kinda odd, so i cant say its great, but its not bad :P

spab

cool, i like the final version, although imo a tad more lighting wouldnt hurt. its rather flat (the image as a whole, definitely not her, lol xD) and the gassy stuff in the middle and lower right looks kinda odd, so i cant say its great, but its not bad :P[/b]
    the gassy stuff is from stock, so i had to made imagine of cloud (i was not really succesfull here), thats why....

its really nice, like everything except the font... its really bad lol ;D

4-stroke

sorry man , but its realy realy hideous :s

looks like shit

3 / 10 for the effort

spab

sorry man , but its realy realy hideous :s

looks like shit

3 / 10 for the effort[/b]
    im glad that i dont take your opinion like the main one i would have bad dreams

DisillusionedIdealogue

its really nice, like everything except the font... its really bad lol ;D[/b]
    lolz, i just noticed there was text in the sig because you said that :lol: (just saw a mass of gassy stuff in the center, didnt even see the text :P )

and 4stroke, if you gave comments on how to improve what you say would be perfectly understandable, but if you just post to say "that sucks -10/34" isnt it kinda pointless? (also you should give babek credit for both those sigs he made for you, if he takes the time to make them i dont see why you cant write something as simple as "thx babek" next to them)

lolz, i just noticed there was text in the sig because you said that :lol: (just saw a mass of gassy stuff in the center, didnt even see the text :P )

and 4stroke, if you gave comments on how to improve what you say would be perfectly understandable, but if you just post to say "that sucks -10/34" isnt it kinda pointless? (also you should give babek credit for both those sigs he made for you, if he takes the time to make them i dont see why you cant write something as simple as "thx babek" next to them)[/b]
    yea, the font isnt nice at all, and bad placement ..

defently agreed, I seriously thought 4-stroke made them by him self, but started doubt it..... but now I know it was Babek... and like have "babek" or "Amgine" or "Toadie" in the sig you made isnt nice, its kinda ruing the sick...
    so a "thx" text would be respectful and a nice way to show the gratitude, rewarding job.

4-stroke

and 4stroke, if you gave comments on how to improve what you say would be perfectly understandable, but if you just post to say "that sucks -10/34" isnt it kinda pointless? (also you should give babek credit for both those sigs he made for you, if he takes the time to make them i dont see why you cant write something as simple as "thx babek" next to them)[/b]
    Lol amgine , its not pointless , if u compare that "artpiece" to the things u see on gamerenders.com , u'l easely give out low rates

and this : (also you should give babek credit for both those sigs he made for you, if he takes the time to make them i dont see why you cant write something as simple as "thx babek" next to them)

yes babek made them ,but that doesn't mean i have to thank em by putting his name in my siggy , he knows that i'm thankfull for the sigs , back in the day when i made the siggs , i'l told ppl to remove my name from their sig's ,

u have alot to learn my deer amgine ^^

DisillusionedIdealogue

actually, it is useless. if you just say "that sucks 1/10" and then leave the topic, you have done absolutely NOTHING to help the person improve, you might as well just not post. now if you say "that sucks and heres what you can do better for the next one..." then awesome, i'll send you all my sigs that i like and give me all the pointers you want.

as to the babek thing, i just wouldnt want people to get the impression you can actually use photoshop, if you dont have the credits people might think you're more than just a bitter critic.

and i have much to learn? i quite agree, but almost nothing from you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast