Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

new work

This is a discussion on new work within the Graphics forums, part of the Off Topic category; let me know what you think now editing contrast and so on........
Page: 1

Hybrid View

spab

let me know what you think

now editing contrast and so on.....

Banned

nice 9/10

spab

1st edit:

spab

last edit

J

Now resize it and it will be geegee.

ShayaN

Nice stuff =)

DisillusionedIdealogue

cool, i like the final version, although imo a tad more lighting wouldnt hurt. its rather flat (the image as a whole, definitely not her, lol xD) and the gassy stuff in the middle and lower right looks kinda odd, so i cant say its great, but its not bad :P

spab

cool, i like the final version, although imo a tad more lighting wouldnt hurt. its rather flat (the image as a whole, definitely not her, lol xD) and the gassy stuff in the middle and lower right looks kinda odd, so i cant say its great, but its not bad :P[/b]
    the gassy stuff is from stock, so i had to made imagine of cloud (i was not really succesfull here), thats why....

its really nice, like everything except the font... its really bad lol ;D

DisillusionedIdealogue

its really nice, like everything except the font... its really bad lol ;D[/b]
    lolz, i just noticed there was text in the sig because you said that :lol: (just saw a mass of gassy stuff in the center, didnt even see the text :P )

and 4stroke, if you gave comments on how to improve what you say would be perfectly understandable, but if you just post to say "that sucks -10/34" isnt it kinda pointless? (also you should give babek credit for both those sigs he made for you, if he takes the time to make them i dont see why you cant write something as simple as "thx babek" next to them)

lolz, i just noticed there was text in the sig because you said that :lol: (just saw a mass of gassy stuff in the center, didnt even see the text :P )

and 4stroke, if you gave comments on how to improve what you say would be perfectly understandable, but if you just post to say "that sucks -10/34" isnt it kinda pointless? (also you should give babek credit for both those sigs he made for you, if he takes the time to make them i dont see why you cant write something as simple as "thx babek" next to them)[/b]
    yea, the font isnt nice at all, and bad placement ..

defently agreed, I seriously thought 4-stroke made them by him self, but started doubt it..... but now I know it was Babek... and like have "babek" or "Amgine" or "Toadie" in the sig you made isnt nice, its kinda ruing the sick...
    so a "thx" text would be respectful and a nice way to show the gratitude, rewarding job.

4-stroke

sorry man , but its realy realy hideous :s

looks like shit

3 / 10 for the effort

spab

sorry man , but its realy realy hideous :s

looks like shit

3 / 10 for the effort[/b]
    im glad that i dont take your opinion like the main one i would have bad dreams

4-stroke

and 4stroke, if you gave comments on how to improve what you say would be perfectly understandable, but if you just post to say "that sucks -10/34" isnt it kinda pointless? (also you should give babek credit for both those sigs he made for you, if he takes the time to make them i dont see why you cant write something as simple as "thx babek" next to them)[/b]
    Lol amgine , its not pointless , if u compare that "artpiece" to the things u see on gamerenders.com , u'l easely give out low rates

and this : (also you should give babek credit for both those sigs he made for you, if he takes the time to make them i dont see why you cant write something as simple as "thx babek" next to them)

yes babek made them ,but that doesn't mean i have to thank em by putting his name in my siggy , he knows that i'm thankfull for the sigs , back in the day when i made the siggs , i'l told ppl to remove my name from their sig's ,

u have alot to learn my deer amgine ^^

RiseAgainst_

Lol amgine , its not pointless , if u compare that "artpiece" to the things u see on gamerenders.com , u'l easely give out low rates

and this : (also you should give babek credit for both those sigs he made for you, if he takes the time to make them i dont see why you cant write something as simple as "thx babek" next to them)

yes babek made them ,but that doesn't mean i have to thank em by putting his name in my siggy , he knows that i'm thankfull for the sigs , back in the day when i made the siggs , i'l told ppl to remove my name from their sig's ,

u have alot to learn my deer amgine ^^[/b]
    You should type "thanks babek for the sigs" yes. After you receive one as a gift the least you can do is type there that to show respect/appreciation to the person that made u the sig. The only reason you dont do it is to make people think that you made it.

I hope you do it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast