rate

This is a discussion on rate within the Graphics forums, part of the Off Topic category; have in mind im still PS noob and I didnt make a sig for loong time :P c 'n c ...
Page: 1

_ArchDevil_

have in mind im still PS noob and I didnt make a sig for loong time :P
    c 'n c (for more experienced criticizers ill save ur time-flow aint good,no blending,no shadows
    text is pretty bad)

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

the stock makes the sig.... i don't really see any work done to it.

_ArchDevil_

credits to Legoslayer for render...

Banned

Sig looks kinda ok but its easy to make it... background and copied render on it and 1 light effect

_ArchDevil_

its true about it was easy to make,but outcome is what counts right?
    btw theres much more then 1 light effect....
    10x for ur opinions tho

its true about it was easy to make,but outcome is what counts right?
    btw theres much more then 1 light effect....
    10x for ur opinions tho[/b]
    lol.. RIGHT.... OUTCOME is what counts :lol: then might as well just crop a picture n leave it like that.

i'm sorry but people with a mindset like yours will NEVER learn anything new. neither will you get respect for something you didn't even work much on.

_ArchDevil_

wow some1s cocky :lol:

As I alredy said Im always opened for negative comments and rates,I dun mind,its ur opinion,as long as u explain ur rate
    But comments like this? my mindset? lol :lol:
    Some1 who would care more about what u said could get insulted and start flaming,well it alredy looks like u wanna start
    a flame war(just saw ur trying ur best in other topics too :lol: ),but oh noes! my carecup is empty :mellow: sorry kid,go try in another topic :P (blah ur alredy doin that >.< )
    about I will never learn-I haven&#39;t made more then 40 sigs in this 3 months im using PS but if I posted my sigs from #1>last
    u would see what progress is
    This is prolly the first sig I used only 20 layers,and I know I didnt do much but outcome,well I like it,and just wanted for ppl
    to say what they think,not to discuss about my "mindset" lol,and actually u would be suprised when u would know my IQ :lol: :lol: :lol:

wow some1s cocky :lol:

As I alredy said Im always opened for negative comments and rates,I dun mind,its ur opinion,as long as u explain ur rate
    But comments like this? my mindset? lol :lol:
    Some1 who would care more about what u said could get insulted and start flaming,well it alredy looks like u wanna start
    a flame war(just saw ur trying ur best in other topics too :lol: ),but oh noes! my carecup is empty :mellow: sorry kid,go try in another topic :P (blah ur alredy doin that >.< )
    about I will never learn-I haven&#39;t made more then 40 sigs in this 3 months im using PS but if I posted my sigs from #1>last
    u would see what progress is
    This is prolly the first sig I used only 20 layers,and I know I didnt do much but outcome,well I like it,and just wanted for ppl
    to say what they think,not to discuss about my "mindset" lol,and actually u would be suprised when u would know my IQ :lol: :lol: :lol:[/b]
    i seriously don&#39;t see how u can drag me being cocky into this, for YOUR INFO, just because i&#39;m straightforward(and a little mean i guess) doesn&#39;t mean i&#39;m cocky. what i&#39;m saying is the truth. the outcome only matters the most when the sig is 100% SELF-MADE. your tag is like 85% made up of a stock someone else drew and you&#39;re telling me you deserve a "OMGWTF NICE SIG MAN" from me? i&#39;ve said my piece, you just don&#39;t accept criticism, too bad.

_ArchDevil_

and look,again,ur rite about I didnt do much about it
    But does "mindset" and "never gonna learn" thingies fit in "sig rate"? lol... I dont think so...
    and again Ill say-Im always glad to see some bad critism,and I rly dont mind seeing them from u
    but how u comment my "mindset" and everything else,well its not normal and not like what others would say
    about "OMGWTF NICE SIG MAN" from u-I never said and I never expected ANYONE to say it... :blink:
    I just made smtg after a long time and asked what do u think about it :mellow:
    next time by "saying ur piece" try to be more polite and try to pick normal words and expressions...smtg that fits
    in "rating" and no flaming ppl and insulting them (not like Im insulted bot some1 whos more emo and who cares more
    abotu what others think might be )
    o and btw,ur not like giving "bad" comments to me only,ur flaming other topics too,that what u wrote there and here
    isnt sig rating...

cheers

do you have any slight idea what flaming is? :huh: eitherway its obvious all i implied was if u don&#39;t change your mindset you will not improve. but sureeeeeeeeeeee go ahead and take more stocks, put a soft brush and feel proud of it.

_ArchDevil_

but sureeeeeeeeeeee go ahead and take more stocks, put a soft brush and feel proud of it.[/b]
    w/e makes u sleep at night :wub: