Rate Pls

This is a discussion on Rate Pls within the Graphics forums, part of the Off Topic category; Well I made sig for my chrac. Rate pls....
Page: 1

paperownz

Well I made sig for my chrac. Rate pls.

tindall

Looks nice but the text is sloppy and doesn't go with it

paperownz

Looks nice but the text is sloppy and doesn't go with it [/b]
    ahhh, ok. Will try diff tet later.

i like it 8.5/10
    fix that text :lol:

paperownz

How abut now? Or can any1 tell me what kinda text will look good and where?

tuttzilla

amazing sig up to the text

just choose a basic kinda font, keep it smallish, and either lower the opacity, or set it to overlay or something like that. dont worry too much about the styles and all that, just keep it small and simple

and if i were u id add a border, but its a personal thing, some people just dont like borders, its up to u

but id give it a 9/10 ignoring the text, because i know how KO sigs can be quite tough, and thats a damn nice looking one. so good job

paperownz

amazing sig up to the text

just choose a basic kinda font, keep it smallish, and either lower the opacity, or set it to overlay or something like that. dont worry too much about the styles and all that, just keep it small and simple

and if i were u id add a border, but its a personal thing, some people just dont like borders, its up to u

but id give it a 9/10 ignoring the text, because i know how KO sigs can be quite tough, and thats a damn nice looking one. so good job[/b]
    I dont like border. Thats my style =).

burningZero

I dont like border. Thats my style =).[/b]

It's okay you dont use borders but damn.. fix that text ;d more basically it cant be xd

good sig anyways ;d 8,5/10

the 2 sides of the bg contrast too much and text is out of place.

paperownz

the 2 sides of the bg contrast too much and text is out of place.[/b]
    yea having problem with text =(.

tuttzilla

try instead of using effects on the text, just type it in a really simple square font, and move it around under layers to blend it in..

or u could take pattern from somewhere in the sig and put that into the text to blend it

paperownz

try instead of using effects on the text, just type it in a really simple square font, and move it around under layers to blend it in..

or u could take pattern from somewhere in the sig and put that into the text to blend it[/b]
    i will mess arourn with blending, to c what will look good. Ty for loving this sig at least. Try this sig with new tut. Work out quiet good. Mod can close this. TY.

Banned

i will mess arourn with blending, to c what will look good. Ty for loving this sig at least. Try this sig with new tut. Work out quiet good. Mod can close this. TY.[/b]
    Try doing something like a splatter smudge on the dagger, to make it look less like a bad cut and try matching the background a bit with the main render. Other then that and the text the sig looks great i like what you did with the render with the whole blur/smudge/blending.

fabbz

I like it 9/10