rate it plz

This is a discussion on rate it plz within the Graphics forums, part of the Off Topic category; my first work in a while, rate and comment on it plz ....
Page: 1

DisillusionedIdealogue

my first work in a while, rate and comment on it plz

spab

too empty
    too plain
    too many focals
    boring bg
    and i dont like that monocolor

"says spab who never shows a sig of himself."

its looks good..

spab

"says spab who never shows a sig of himself."
    its looks good..[/b]
    take your head out of your ass it will help ya, try to hmm search second site of signature topic
    hmm yeah it helped
    god damned how much i hate retards.........

yeah, it sucks.

and nice to cya again AmginE

DisillusionedIdealogue

thanks daydreamer for sticking up for my sig, but its ok i think hes sort of right. and he does do some work its just that he posts here an abstract piece (not sig) every 3 months, so almost no one notices lol. but i think he does know his stuff. i dont really like what i've seen of his style too much, but thats personal taste, and i do appreciate his criticism (this time he gave a more detailed analysis, so its actually useuful ).

spab, im not sure i see what the other focals are? mind pointing them out please.

i actually kind of do like the sig, i know it can be better but i just liked the idea and its what came out, lol. i might try remaking it eventually.

and kiddy nice too see you again, also. although you're still using that crappy spidey sig? :/
    lol

spab

focals are: hand, typo, face, light under face
    focal should be face

cRuX

try to include your text closer to the focal..the text where it's at draws attention from it and the focal is fine right now

_ArchDevil_

try typing smtg more then Amgine...
    if u have more text it looks better,1 word in sig sux

Banned

too empty
    too plain
    too many focals
    boring bg
    and i dont like that monocolor[/b]
    Lol u only like ur own sigs as i understand....

Anyway the*sig*is cool

spab

Lol u only like ur own sigs as i understand....

Anyway the*sig*is cool [/b]
    hmm wrong, i dont even like mine, i do my best but still my PS skill is not enough high so that i could actually like my sigs
    but for example take this sig and compare it with sig from .PMI, youll see the different and then you will write absolutely the same as i did
    or you wont do it and you will write here bs cuz the fact you know nuthin
    your choise

cRuX

hmm wrong, i dont even like mine, i do my best but still my PS skill is not enough high so that i could actually like my sigs
    but for example take this sig and compare it with sig from .PMI, youll see the different and then you will write absolutely the same as i did
    or you wont do it and you will write here bs cuz the fact you know nuthin
    your choise[/b]
    so u can look at sigs on another forum...wohooo. Saying that these sigs are boring/plain/bad will help nobody..tell them what they can do to fix these things..but you can't cause you don't have the "skill".

spab

so u can look at sigs on another forum...wohooo. Saying that these sigs are boring/plain/bad will help nobody..tell them what they can do to fix these things..but you can't cause you don't have the "skill".[/b]
    oh please, would you be so kind and go fuck some small turkish kid, rip few more sigs and come here again
    if i will write that its plain, he has to work on this and so on
    if hes blind cant see that thats not my prob and because i personally hate editing siggs /for you i will explain it cuz you hardly know what that means cuz you ripped everything that means that you open the file again and change something, yeah i know everybody knows that but ripper know only how to search and upload images/ i mostly do not write what exactly makes that problem in that sig just write what i think
    and for you crux, please i really beg you go and chop your hands, it will solve a lot of problems, for example: you cant write dumb replies, you cant rip more sigs, you cant put your finger in your ass and so on, so please do it right now so that we all can live in peace and we wont be disturbed anymore by some poor kid
    /if you wont cut off your hands just tell your mum to buy you a cookie, it will make us free for few days, trying to rip cookie has to take you some time/

BlueDragooN

oh please, would you be so kind and go fuck some small turkish kid, rip few more sigs and come here again
    if i will write that its plain, he has to work on this and so on
    if hes blind cant see that thats not my prob and because i personally hate editing siggs /for you i will explain it cuz you hardly know what that means cuz you ripped everything that means that you open the file again and change something, yeah i know everybody knows that but ripper know only how to search and upload images/ i mostly do not write what exactly makes that problem in that sig just write what i think
    and for you crux, please i really beg you go and chop your hands, it will solve a lot of problems, for example: you cant write dumb replies, you cant rip more sigs, you cant put your finger in your ass and so on, so please do it right now so that we all can live in peace and we wont be disturbed anymore by some poor kid
    /if you wont cut off your hands just tell your mum to buy you a cookie, it will make us free for few days, trying to rip cookie has to take you some time/[/b]

whats wrong with you dude, seriously -.-