rating please (2)

This is a discussion on rating please (2) within the Graphics forums, part of the Off Topic category; some of the lasts sigs ive made, i would like any kind of tip/rating, criticism, i dunno, something that helps ...
Page: 1

Guachimagaa

Default rating please (2)

some of the lasts sigs ive made, i would like any kind of tip/rating, criticism, i dunno, something that helps me getting better, thanks for looking ^^

:wub: :wub:

DisillusionedIdealogue

i really like prepare to cry's :P, how did you do that to the flower? and what did you use to make the background? lol

i think triple0g's is too simple :P

ethelka's is nice but some color might make it better.

cheguachos right hand background is cool, how did you get that effect? :P but i think the left hand grey thing doesnt fit in.

jesers is cool since the text matches the background, though its hard to read lol

wizzi's may be too simple also :P

but overall, nice, clean work ^_^

Guachimagaa

for preparetocry's sig background uhmmm, i think i used a lens flare, n then chrome, then copy the layer 3 times n disort > wave each 1, then put all together, uhmm... rotate canvas 90º , then add some wind, and then rotate it back again, so it looks like ice :P... then added the flower, n did the wind thing again, then just adjust the level + curve to make it look like ice (color blue), then sharpened it a bit ^_^... n chegauchos sig's background uhmmm... i brushed it, then colorized it, hmm i think blue, and after that inverted it,added lightings effects.. from render, then some blur, edited gaussan blur to uhmm i dunno cant remember lol.. then sharppened and added the char, n i dont know why it is blue on the left side... triple's sig more than simple, i think its elegant i dunno xD... and wizzi, uhmm yah, maybe its too simple but idc :P... the 1 i really liked was justdutch's 1, i dont know why, but i like it a lot

again thx for looking :P

DragonFire

I really like them all, But you should try and incorperate the colour on the armour and stuff into the back round..But I still thing there fuckin sweet.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

the 6th is the best, though its stil not good sry :unsure: filters + ko = bad sig imo

ShayaN

1st and 2ndd best [my oppinion]

last one rox

XX

Really nice work... Just trying to figure why you wanted me to make your sig when you can make better ones alone

Axarus

1st and last its nice