Sig contest !

This is a discussion on Sig contest ! within the Graphics forums, part of the Off Topic category; Ok so i want a new sig i want 2 types of sigs either or u can pick . First ...
Page: 1

Ok so i want a new sig i want 2 types of sigs either or u can pick .

First type of sig i want to be evolved around 2 internet radio stations i like HOT 108 JAMZ [DOT] u know wat , and FAT RAT RADIO [DOT] you know wat one of the stations is newest hip hop and rap out and the other is no bull shit no mainstream pure old school hip hop . I want one or the other or a combination of both u can look at the website (reason i put them there) and see the different styles of logos they have obviously i cannot have an actual url in the sig so leave the .com out else i'd be using the fatrat one which i love .

Second is with the hip hop artist Rihanna jus google images her theres alot of nice pics i'll leave up to u which ones u edit but wat i want on that sig is in the left top corner it to say Good Girl and then in the botton right corner i want it to say Turned Bad and in the backround behind a picture of her i want her name faded out .

Winner gets 10 - 50 dollars donated to ko4life in there name and donator status as long as mods here will allow which im sure they're going to . Im not sure yet when winner will be decided guess it depends on participation . Also no tagging the sig itself i dislike that shit and wont use one with it tagged .

completely changed topic hope this works

Rampage

Stop spamming private

decided to encourage ppl with my horrible sig not sure why it resized like shit not used to psp 11

i will try make sig for radio stations tomorrow.

i will try make sig for radio stations tomorrow.[/b]
    considering ur the only one who even trying it looks like ur chances are strong

:/ its actually gone bad not sure where i read turned either way its fine way it is if u can't change it